Author Topic: The US military is scrambling to build more ammo for itself and for Ukraine, but old Army paperwork  (Read 94 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The US military is scrambling to build more ammo for itself and for Ukraine, but old Army paperwork could get in the way
insider@insider.com (Michael Peck) - Yesterday 6:03 PM

The US Army's process for producing ammunition faces "challenges," a government watchdog says.

Problems with disorganization and bureaucracy may hamper that production, the GAO said in a report.

The issues come to light as the Pentagon is scrambling to ramp up its production of munitions.

Disorganization and bureaucracy could hamper the US military's production of ammunition, according to a new report from a government watchdog.

This could spell trouble as US arms shipments to Ukraine have depleted American military stockpiles and sent the Pentagon scrambling to ramp up production of artillery shells and other munitions.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/the-us-military-is-scrambling-to-build-more-ammo-for-itself-and-for-ukraine-but-old-army-paperwork-could-get-in-the-way/ar-AA149vMA?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=85dccf6c88214984857c7acbc2fa1c1b
« Last Edit: November 16, 2022, 12:20:52 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The author didn't mention we are now planning to arm Taiwan, also. :pondering:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson