Author Topic: Trump begging Jared, Ivanka to join him on stage for campaign launch: sources  (Read 423 times)

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot

https://nypost.com/2022/11/14/trump-begging-jared-ivanka-to-join-him-for-campaign-launch-sources/

“Javanka” seem to want no part of Trump 2024.

The 76-year-old former president spent part of daughter Tiffany’s lavish Mar-a-Lago wedding this past weekend trying to convince his much-loved eldest daughter Ivanka and son-in-law Jared Kushner to be with him on stage when he announces his third consecutive run for the presidency at the Palm Beach resort Tuesday night, sources told The Post Monday.

So far, the man known for “The Art of the Deal” has not closed this one.

“Trump thought he could convince Ivanka this weekend to come back and campaign for him as she was the most requested speaker after the president himself last time around… but so far she’s resisting his entreaties and holding firm, as is Jared,” one insider said. “They both feel they got burned in Washington and don’t want to go back and expose themselves and their children to another bitter campaign.”

The couple’s stubbornness has created “extra behind-the-scenes tension,” the source added, since Ivanka’s brothers Donald Jr. and Eric are all-in on yet another White House bid by their father — as are their respective significant others, Kimberly Guilfoyle and Lara Trump.

Excerpt.

Goes to show that the man has learned absolutely nothing.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline cato potatoe

If he has any sense left, he will tell us what he intends to do in 2025. 

Why do I suspect he will spend more time on RIGD elections, ethnic jokes, and DeSanctimonious. 

Offline LMAO

Why do I suspect he will spend more time on RIGD elections, ethnic jokes, and DeSanctimonious.

His history?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The real key to Trump's future resides on how large his campaign crowds stay, and how enthusiastic they stay.

Not a 100% sure, but I think we are entering an era of Trump Fatigue, and these rallies are going to shrink significantly.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline BellyAche

I think that there will always be die hard supporters no matter what and the rallies bring out enthusiasm for the sake of venting. Democrats verbalizing on the evils of the MAGA crowd is self defeating and will serve to enflame Trump's base and have them come out all the more for rallies. The inuendo of warnings of the evils "MAGA, MAGA" has the scent of HC's infamous "basket of deplorables" remark. In the end it's the votes that will count, not loud rallies, which Trump has in the past equated with final votes.

Yes, I've read in various sources that Trump's children are staying clear. They know him best!!
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline Idiot

The real key to Trump's future resides on how large his campaign crowds stay, and how enthusiastic they stay.

Not a 100% sure, but I think we are entering an era of Trump Fatigue, and these rallies are going to shrink significantly.
Agree....