Author Topic: ‘So Pissed Off, I Cannot Even See Straight’ — Ted Cruz Blames Mitch McConnell For GOP Midterm Losses  (Read 372 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Daily Caller by Henry Rodgers 11/14/2022

‘So Pissed Off, I Cannot Even See Straight’ — Ted Cruz Blames Mitch McConnell For GOP Midterm Losses

Republican Texas Sen. Ted Cruz slammed Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell during a Monday podcast, saying the GOP should have won the majority of the upper chamber and blamed McConnell for not supporting Arizona Senate candidate Blake Masters.

Cruz released an episode of his podcast, titled Verdict with Ted Cruz, where he and co-host Ben Ferguson discussed the midterm elections and the GOP’s failure to recapture the Senate. Cruz mentioned his frustration, saying there was no excuse for McConnell to abandon Masters, calling it “indefensible.”

“Well, Ben, let me start off by saying I am so pissed off, I cannot even see straight,” Cruz said.

“We had an extraordinary opportunity. We had a generational opportunity. This should have been a fundamental landslide election. We should have won the House and the Senate. We should have a 30, 40, 50 vote majority in the House. We should have 53, 54, 55 Republicans in the Senate,” Cruz continued.

McConnell’s PAC reportedly yanked $8 million in campaign spending from Arizona after Masters won his primary election, according to Fox News.

More: https://dailycaller.com/2022/11/14/ted-cruz-mitch-mcconnell-midterms-gop-loss/

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

‘So Pissed Off, I Cannot Even See Straight’

Neither can I Cruz...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

I am glad to see more Senators becoming vocal that Mitch is to blame for losing the Senate.  With any luck he will be forced out of leadership.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
For someone who bore the full brunt of Trump's nastiest tactics during the primaries in 2016, it might be easy to blame Trump, but Cruz took the high road and put the Lion's share of blame where it should be--on the GOP apparatus that failed candidates who really could have used the funds pulled from them.

Of course, the criminal ballot mills and harvesters and shitty tabulators all get just the next size down when the credits roll on the 2022 Midterm production.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Killer Clouds

The election was lost because democrat sheeple are idiots. Plain and simple

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
All nonsense.  The election was lost because people like Cruz did not take the necessary steps to end the mass electronic cheating taking place.  It is that simple.

WE DO NOT HAVE HONEST ELECTIONS.  THEY ARE FIXED!!!  ELECTRONICALLY FIXED, AND CRUZ AND EVERY OTHER REPUBLICAN DID NOTHING TO END IT.  THIS DRAMA BY CRUZ IS MEANINGLESS. 

AGAIN, UNTIL WE END ELECTRONIC VOTING, WE NO LONGER HAVE A REPUBLIC.  THIS GOES ON LONG ENOUGH, WE WILL NEVER SEE FREE ELECTIONS IN THE USA IN MULTIPLE GENERATIONS, IF EVER.  UNTIL REPUBLICANS END ELECTRONIC VOTING, LISTENING TO THEM IS A WASTE OF TIME.  THEY ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM NOT THE SOLUTION.