Author Topic: Biden gives away $41 million to fight deportations  (Read 273 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Biden gives away $41 million to fight deportations
« on: November 15, 2022, 01:28:36 am »
WND By Adam Andrzejewski 11/13/2022

'Non-profits get federal funds to facilitate illegal activity'

As the country faces a border crisis, with millions of undocumented immigrants pouring over the southern border this year alone, the Justice Department awarded $41 million in contracts to a nonprofit to help immigrants fight deportation.

The Acacia Center for Justice, a Washington, D.C.-based nonprofit created as a collaboration between Vera Institute of Justice and Capital Area Immigrants' Rights, received six legal services contracts from the DOJ beginning Sept. 1, Fox News reported.

“The objective of the Acacia Center for Justice … is to expand on Vera’s work over the past twenty years in providing legal support and representation to immigrants facing deportation through the development, coordination and management of national networks of legal services providers serving immigrants across the country,” the group's website states.

More: https://www.wnd.com/2022/11/biden-gives-away-41-million-fight-deportations/

Online LMAO

Re: Biden gives away $41 million to fight deportations
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2022, 01:37:44 am »
Don’t you love being a taxpayer
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2022, 02:02:11 pm »
:facepalm2:
« Last Edit: November 15, 2022, 02:29:52 pm by Kamaji »

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2022, 02:29:03 pm »