Author Topic: Counting Votes  (Read 341 times)

Offline libertybele

Counting Votes
« on: November 15, 2022, 01:17:39 am »
Does anyone know who is responsible in the precincts for manually counting votes or putting the ballots into the machines?  Who also determines if a mail in ballot is valid or who is responsible for counting them??

Maybe @Cyber Liberty could shed some light on this.

I think it's the precinct captain or committeeman but I am not certain.

The reason why I am asking is the more conservatives we have in each precinct counting votes and overseeing voting at the precincts would maybe decrease the odds of the DEMS cheating???

I looked it up for my county and the committeeman must apply and be selected for the position. I believe that selection is left up to the Supervisor of Elections??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Counting Votes
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2022, 03:12:44 pm »
In AZ, the County elections Director, who works for the County Recorder, is responsible for the counts, and mine is an azzhole.  The GOP does very well here, despite the Director.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: