Author Topic: Squatter poses as student to live in Stanford dorms for 10 months, university says  (Read 642 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
American Military News by Don Sweeney - McClatchy Washington Bureau   November 13, 2022

An Alabama man is accused of posing as a student to live in Stanford University dorms for 10 months, officials told news outlets.

Campus police gave the man a “stay-away” letter and removed him from campus on Thursday, Oct. 27, university spokeswoman Dee Mostofi told McClatchy News.

Police had cited him in December 2021 but could not find him again to serve him with a letter ordering him to stay away from the California university, Mostofi said. Stay-away letters are a “a prerequisite to citing someone for trespass on campus.”

More: https://americanmilitarynews.com/2022/11/squatter-poses-as-student-to-live-in-stanford-dorms-for-10-months-university-says/

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
So what's the big deal? All he did was the same thing illegals are paid with our tax dollars to do, and when they do it they are celebrated by democrats and university liberals. Apparently the students who pay huge tuitions to attend Stanford were just fine with this guy living off their tuition dollars, they should remember that when they whine about their student loans.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The guy had a great scam going.  Much like the dude who lived in the airport.  The Tom Hanks movie.  Can't remember the name.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DB

The guy had a great scam going.  Much like the dude who lived in the airport.  The Tom Hanks movie.  Can't remember the name.

He died very recently.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
He died very recently.

In the Paris Airport they said.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.