State Chapters > Arizona

WARNING -- DISTURBING CONTENT ------ Pre-term baby found dead, burned at Phoenix homeless encampm

(1/2) > >>

libertybele:
Why???? How can anyone do this??? Lord God Jesus Christ please stop the evil that keeps prevailing.

Pre-term baby found dead, burned at Phoenix homeless encampment: 'A perfectly shaped head and little arms'

Warning: graphic content .   8888crybaby 8888crybaby

A pre-term baby was found dead and burned in a Phoenix homeless encampment over the weekend, and nearby residents are demanding justice.

Around 1 a.m. on Saturday morning, Phoenix police said they received a call regarding an endangered child in an area known as "the Zone," the largest homeless encampment in the city. When police arrived on the scene near 11th Avenue and Madison Street, they discovered a pre-term baby of approximately 20 to 24 weeks' gestation laying near the road. The baby, whose gender has not been released, was pronounced dead at the scene by the Phoenix Fire Department.

Joel Coplin, who lives nearby, told reporters that his neighbor and his neighbor's fiancée, neither of whom have been named, spotted someone lighting something on fire by the roadway that night and went to put the fire out. Only after they attempted to douse the fire did the couple discover, to their horror, that the body of a baby was burning..........

https://www.theblaze.com/news/pre-term-baby-found-dead-burned-at-phoenix-homeless-encampment-a-perfectly-shaped-head-and-little-arms

mystery-ak:
I can't go there..just thinking about it makes me ill... 8888crybaby

HikerGuy83:
We needs something uplifting.

We can't let idiots drag us down.

It's hard enough as it is.

I want to thank each of you for, what I believe to be, a desire to the right things.

Don't let them get to you !!!!

libertybele:

--- Quote from: mystery-ak on November 14, 2022, 09:35:31 pm ---I can't go there..just thinking about it makes me ill... 8888crybaby

--- End quote ---

Pretty flipping horrific.  I couldn't finish reading the entire article. 8888crybaby

libertybele:

--- Quote from: HikerGuy83 on November 15, 2022, 01:58:59 am ---We needs something uplifting.

We can't let idiots drag us down.

It's hard enough as it is.

I want to thank each of you for, what I believe to be, a desire to the right things.

Don't let them get to you !!!!

--- End quote ---

I agree. When you find something that is actually uplifting let us know.

The only thing we have left is our integrity and to stand steadfast in our beliefs; right from wrong.

We have been expected to accept what we don't believe in; abortion, gay marriage, transgenderism, the liberal indoctrination of our children, attacks on our religion, etc.  Just because it is happening does NOT mean that we have to change our belief system.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version