Author Topic: Biden student debt relief handout blocked by federal appeals court  (Read 290 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Strike Two for Joey's Student loan deal.

A federal appeals court on Monday agreed to a preliminary injunction to halt President Biden's plan to forgive student debt for millions of borrowers.

The ruling by a three-judge panel in St. Louis' 8th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals came days after a federal judge in Texas blocked the program.

"The injunction will remain in effect until further order of this court or the Supreme Court of the United States," Monday's ruling said.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/biden-student-debt-relief-handout-blocked-federal-appeals-court
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Biden student debt relief handout blocked by federal appeals court
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2022, 11:34:58 pm »
Incredulous effort to buy votes in my humble opinion.  People having loans paid off with $125,000 incomes.  Incredulous.

The time has come for sweeping changes, including our own Constitution, where the American people are no longer being represented by the current document.

TIME FOR TERM LIMITS

TIME FOR MANDATORY BALANCED BUDGETS, with the only exclusion during times of declared war by Congress, which last
    happened in 1941!

TIME FOR NEW REQUIREMENTS TO BE POTUS/VP
    Back when the country was founded, the average life expectancy was 35, the reason for the age to be POTUS.  Today with
    a life expectancy double that of the 18th century, I say raise that age to 45 or 48 or 50. 

TIME FOR ANYONE INVOLVED IN HUMAN TRAFFICKING TO FACE INDICTMENT, CONVICTION,  IMMEDIATE DISPATCH

TIME FOR ANYONE TRAFFICKING IN FENTANYL TO BE INDICTED, CONVICTED AND IMMEDIATE DISPATCH

We are at war right now, an undeclared war where our elected officials are clueless, or just not caring.  I suppose it will take a handful of members to have their children go off, take fentanyl and end up dead before our federal elected self serving pukes pay any attention.  100,000+ dead each year is almost double the number of dead in Vietnam over a 15 year period.

TIME FOR ANYONE INVOLVED IN FIXING AN ELECTION, REGARDLESS HOW SMALL A ROLE TO FACE TREASON CHARGES WHICH CARRY A MANDATORY DEATH SENTENCE.

Perhaps 20 years ago, I saw a black woman on a national news program brag about her and her daughter having voted six times each on election day.  She should have been tracked down, indicted, convicted, and the key thrown away with her going to prison.  Our total failure to protect one of the most sacred things about our republic will ultimately lead to its permanent destruction.  I personally believe the republic has been dead for years.  There is no doubt that mass cheating took place in 2020 and now in 2022.  The reason there was no red wave is because our voting system was electronically manipulated.

Again, the Republican total failure to unearth the traitors to the republic and bring them to justice makes them suspect.  The mere optics of the posters boards going up in a huge voter possessing center in Pennsylvania should have resulted in every vote in that center being rendered null and void.  Prohibiting poll watchers to observe should have that outcome.  The fact nothing was done about that day's events screams something is direly wrong, corrupt. 

If we as a people are not willing to guard our voting process with a vengeance, then we are no different than Putin's fixed elections in Russia.  No different!  Why, let's keep Biden for the next 20 years!  According to him, this country has never been better!!!!!
« Last Edit: November 14, 2022, 11:42:11 pm by jafo2010 »