Author Topic: Mark Levin: ‘It’s simple arithmetic.’ There was never going to be a ‘red wave.’  (Read 894 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mark Levin: ‘It’s simple arithmetic.’ There was never going to be a ‘red wave.’
November 14, 2022 | Melissa Fine

While Republicans are busy pointing fingers and assigning blame for the disappointing GOP midterm results, “Life, Liberty & Levin” host Mark Levin was doing the math, and according to him, a “red wave” was — regardless of what polls predicted — “mathematically impossible.”

“I noticed that many of the same people who were wrong about a red wave are now telling us what to think about a non-red wave,” the Fox News host said on Sunday. ‘The experts, the consultants, the ruling class, the media, the politicians. We need to think for ourselves, enough of the static.”

“I said before the election, and I said repeatedly here and on radio: Forget about the red wave. Forget about a red tsunami. Forget about Armageddon and vote,” he stated.

It’s simple arithmetic, the host explained.

This cycle, there were 34 seats up for re-election in the Senate. Republicans had to defend 20 of them, and to take the majority, they would have had to “tap into” 14 Democrat-held seats.

“That was a tall hill to climb,” Levin said. “And this is one of the reasons I wasn’t on this red-wave bandwagon so fast. I needed to think about it. 2024. This is the key.”

If a red wave is ever to transpire, the host explained, it will happen in two years’ time.

“The next election cycle, 33 seats are up,” Levin said. “Now, listen to this. Two-thirds of them are Democrat seats. So the Democrats have to defend 23 Senate seats. The Republicans have to defend only ten.”

“So,” he continued, “the math in 2022 never really led to a red wave possibility and the math in 2024, it does lead to a red wave possibility.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/11/14/mark-levin-its-simple-arithmetic-there-was-never-going-to-be-a-red-wave-1308980/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Certainly what Levin is pointing out leads to some optimism, but that doesn't take into consideration another stolen election.

We have to somehow get back to election integrity and the only way that I can see at this point is to permit voting on Election Day only.  No early voting.  No mail in voting (except for our military overseas).
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

Certainly what Levin is pointing out leads to some optimism, but that doesn't take into consideration another stolen election.

We have to somehow get back to election integrity and the only way that I can see at this point is to permit voting on Election Day only.  No early voting.  No mail in voting (except for our military overseas).

:thumbsup:

Offline roamer_1

Here's an idea...

I have long said the polls are artificially manipulated to give Democrats an edge, roughly from the beginning of summer till about a few weeks before the fact, where they start trending toward reality in order to claim accuracy...

What if they used the backside of that manipulation back to reality to claim (with numbers) a trend toward a red Tsunami - The numbers were there alright... But because they were artificially swung far to the left, the 'tsunami' was just the numbers being swung back to reality.

The spin on that bred a late right-wing confidence that may have caused many to stay home... because the trends falsely showed the inevitable red crescendo.

yeah... it's kinda stretchy... but, something.
In my defense, it only solidified my original commitment to pay no mind at all to pollsters.

Offline BellyAche

Each state can do what it wants with elections and it's been "polluted" by mailings, etc.  Even the mailings are arbitrarily received and counted before the election date, after the date?  We need a centralized system of in-person voting on-site, show a legit ID, etc. Stop this stuffing pieces of paper in a donkey's pouch!!!  *****rollingeyes*****
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline roamer_1

Each state can do what it wants with elections and it's been "polluted" by mailings, etc.  Even the mailings are arbitrarily received and counted before the election date, after the date?  We need a centralized system of in-person voting on-site, show a legit ID, etc. Stop this stuffing pieces of paper in a donkey's pouch!!!  *****rollingeyes*****

That's a long row to hoe... Starting at the precinct and county, and fighting all the way up into the state... Populism cannot do that.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
But there was....in certain parts of the country. Some states nearly wiped the Dems off the map.

Others not so much. It's going to take a long and deep analysis state-by-state to find out why.
The Republic is lost.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Vulcan comments:
"Some states nearly wiped the Dems off the map.
Others not so much. It's going to take a long and deep analysis state-by-state to find out why."

Migosh, Vulcan, you know why.

The nation is now irreconcilably divided.
Not much different than back in early 1861.

On one side are the "Traditional Freedom States" (aka "red").
On the other side are the "New Slavery States" (aka "blue").

Unlike me, you're a smart guy, Vulcan.
What do you foresee a-comin' down the pike...?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I'm convinced that many current "Blue" states really aren't but have no way to register the fact other than the one box no one wants to have to resort to.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Unlike me, you're a smart guy, Vulcan.
What do you foresee a-comin' down the pike...?

Thanks and, nothing good.

I hope our state officials in the Red areas are ready to fight with whatever, however they got at what the Rats are going to try and push at us.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Longiron

I'm convinced that many current "Blue" states really aren't but have no way to register the fact other than the one box no one wants to have to resort to.

Possible but look at a Electoral College Map of Red and Blue states along with their number of votes. All the Blue have D Governors and will continue to allow Voter Fraud. Unless this changes one will never see another POTUS other than a DEM. Sad to see what the Republican RINO party has let happen in this country? :patriot:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Possible but look at a Electoral College Map of Red and Blue states along with their number of votes. All the Blue have D Governors and will continue to allow Voter Fraud. Unless this changes one will never see another POTUS other than a DEM. Sad to see what the Republican RINO party has let happen in this country? :patriot:

Yeah! That's pretty much what I said.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien