Author Topic: Mike Tyson and Evander Holyfield return to the ring to jointly work on ear-shaped cannabis edibles  (Read 308 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/mike-tyson-and-evander-holyfield-return-to-the-ring-to-jointly-work-on-ear-shaped-cannabis-edibles-2022-11-14?mod=mw_latestnews

<snipit>
Mike Tyson said Monday he's reuniting with Evander Holyfield to work on cannabis products including Holy Ears, an edible shaped like Holyfield's ear after Tyson bit off a piece of it in a 1997 fight. Tyson's cannabis company Tyson 2.0 already sells ear-shaped Mike Bites. The pair of ex-fighters said they would unite under the recently-formed Tyson 2.0 parent company called Carma Holdings to sell Holy Ears THC and Delta 8 infused edibles this month.

================================================================================

I know...I know.....more apporpriate for the "Silliness Thread" 
I'll keep my ear to the ground and let everyone know if this is a investment opportunity   :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org