Author Topic: Biden quickly regrets making news on abortion at press conference: 'I shouldn't have answered your q  (Read 152 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 November 14, 2022 9:59am EST
Biden quickly regrets making news on abortion at press conference: 'I shouldn't have answered your question'
Biden said he didn't expect Congress would do 'much of anything' on abortion with Republicans likely to take House
By David Rutz | Fox News

President Biden made news when he said he wasn't confident in codifying abortion rights legislation Monday, but he seemed to regret doing it, telling a reporter he "shouldn't have answered" his question.

At the end of a solo press conference in Indonesia, after Biden took pre-planned questions from several reporters, NBC's Peter Alexander shouted out whether Americans could expect anything in Congress "as it relates to abortion rights."

"I don’t think they can expect much of anything other than we’re going to maintain our positions. I’m not getting into more questions. I shouldn’t have even answered your question," Biden said.

Biden, who has done far fewer solo press conferences and interviews than his predecessors, is known for having a list of reporters to call on, but Alexander wasn't on it.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-quickly-regrets-making-news-abortion-press-conference-shouldnt-answered-question
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34