Author Topic: Georgia Senate runoff: RNC to send hundreds of GOP officials to support Herschel Walker in Peach Sta  (Read 666 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
November 14, 2022 8:08am EST
Georgia Senate runoff: RNC to send hundreds of GOP officials to support Herschel Walker in Peach State
The Georgia Senate runoff between Democrat Sen. Raphael Warnock and Walker is set for December 6

By Brooke Singman | Fox News

EXCLUSIVE: The Republican National Committee is sending hundreds of party officials and staffers to Georgia Monday as the runoff between Democrat incumbent Sen. Raphael Warnock and GOP candidate Herschel Walker gets underway, Fox News has learned.

By close of business Monday, the RNC will have more than 300 staff members on the ground in the Peach State, and another 100 GOP staffers will travel to Georgia by Friday.

An RNC official told Fox News that the additional staff builds on the party’s data-driven ground game, which they operated throughout the midterm election cycle. The official told Fox News that paid staff alone represents a multi-million dollar investment.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/georgia-senate-runoff-rnc-hundreds-gop-officials-herschel-walker-peach-state
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline BellyAche

Excerpts from The Hill dated 11/11:

Senate Republicans are worried that former President Trump may derail their chances of winning the runoff election in Georgia next month if he announces his 2024 presidential campaign in the next few weeks...

Republican strategists worry that if the Dec. 6 Georgia runoff between Sen. Raphael Warnock (D) and GOP candidate Herschel Walker turns into a referendum on Trump, it will likely result in a loss that could cost them control of the Senate.

“If you talk to Georgia election strategists, they believe Trump was a huge drag on Walker in suburban Atlanta and there’s just no reason to risk repeating that,” the source said. “If Trump injects himself into the race somehow and Walker comes up short, that’s really bad for Trump too.” 
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
This is a repeat post, on my behalf...

(1) Dims control Senate already.  Importance of seat has dropped 99%

(2) Honestly....  Do we want Walker as a face of the party?   Trump did us no favors with this choice.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Excerpts from The Hill dated 11/11:

Senate Republicans are worried that former President Trump may derail their chances of winning the runoff election in Georgia next month if he announces his 2024 presidential campaign in the next few weeks...

Republican strategists worry that if the Dec. 6 Georgia runoff between Sen. Raphael Warnock (D) and GOP candidate Herschel Walker turns into a referendum on Trump, it will likely result in a loss that could cost them control of the Senate.

I guess the Shill didn't think the GOP would lose NV and AZ.  As far as GA, I suggest they start working for a valid candidate who will be fool proof in dumping Assoff.   Walker's wasn't a good choice, and likely a one term senator if he did win.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I guess the Shill didn't think the GOP would lose NV and AZ.  As far as GA, I suggest they start working for a valid candidate who will be fool proof in dumping Assoff.   Walker's wasn't a good choice, and likely a one term senator if he did win.

Yeah who gives a shit now?

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Man talk about "a day late and a dollar short". 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

Trump will inject himself. And I guess I can’t blame him because Herschel Walker has been loyal to him

Not like that snake Mitt Romney who asked Donald Trump to campaign for him in 2012 and then turned against them in 2016. If Trump feels that he has to show return loyalty to Herschel Walker, and as a result he loses, I guess it doesn’t matter now
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Trump will inject himself. And I guess I can’t blame him because Herschel Walker has been loyal to him

Not like that snake Mitt Romney who asked Donald Trump to campaign for him in 2012 and then turned against them in 2016. If Trump feels that he has to show return loyalty to Herschel Walker, and as a result he loses, I guess it doesn’t matter now

Trump has to.  If Warnock stomps Walker it will it will reflect on DJT, and his diminishing hold on the GOP.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
2022 Georgia runoffs...
Herschel Walker:
"The Great Black Hope".