Author Topic: 'He blew the midterms': Trump unloads on another GOP leader in latest attack on party  (Read 388 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump blames McConnell for midterm elections loss in Truth Social post
by Shana Donahue, Overnight News Editor |
November 14, 2022 07:23 AM

Former President Donald Trump blamed Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY) for the Republican’s performance in the midterm elections.

“It’s Mitch McConnell’s fault. Spending money to defeat great Republican candidates instead of backing Blake Masters and others was a big mistake,” Trump posted to his social media platform Truth Social.

Masters, who was endorsed by Trump in the Arizona Senate race, lost to Democratic incumbent Sen. Mark Kelly.

https://twitter.com/liz_elkind/status/1591816964451827712

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-blames-mcconnell-for-midterm-loss
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

The entire GOP leadership blew the midterms.  There is more than enough blame to go around, and enough for seconds, too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Former President Donald Trump blamed Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY) for the Republican’s performance in the midterm elections.

So does anyone with an undamaged frontal lobe.

For starters, McConnell transferred money from Blake Masters in AZ for Joe O'Dea (RDS's guy) in Colorado who lost by 20 points, and pulled funding from Gen. Don Boulduc in NH ten days before the election ---- just as the General was surging in the polls and looked like he had a path to victory.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
That's the guy Trump needed to be attacking all along.
The Republic is lost.

Offline LMAO

The entire GOP leadership blew the midterms.  There is more than enough blame to go around, and enough for seconds, too.

Exactly

The “let’s blame it all on Donald Trump”  meme is only part of it
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Exactly

The “let’s blame it all on Donald Trump”  meme is only part of it

Agree....

From the top, I'd give the blame 50/50 between Trump and the McC (worthless) boys.

Trump gave us Ronna, Oz, And Walker.  Turdle mismanaged and mishandled GOP campaign money and direction.

We'll be much better when all 3 guys are put to pasture.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.