Author Topic: You’ve Been Gaslighted – Democrats Just Stole Another Election  (Read 1584 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Published November 11, 2022
You’ve Been Gaslighted – Democrats Just Stole Another Election

By Wayne Allyn Root

When something is so obvious, if the outcome makes no sense, if the outcome is literally impossible, then it is what it is. Forget “proof.” You know it. You saw it. You felt it. You experienced it. It happened. It’s real.

The 2022 midterm was just stolen. Just like 2020.

If you disagree, you’re either delusional, or terribly naïve, or brain dead. Or you’re in on the fix.

It’s time to admit we’re all part of a massive experiment in fraud, theft, brainwashing, and gaslighting to a degree never seen in world history.

Think of all the times in just the past few years you’ve been gaslighted. They lied to you about open borders…they lied about Hillary’s 30,000 deleted emails…they lied about spying on Trump…they lied about Russian Collusion…they lied about a perfectly fine Ukrainian phone call…they lied about massive Biden corruption in Ukraine and China… they lied about the Hunter Biden laptop…they lied about the origins of Covid…they lied about the need for lockdowns and masks…they lied about the need for Covid vaccines…they lied about the vaccines being “safe and effective”…they lied and covered up all the deaths and injuries from the vaccine…they lied about the success of miracle drugs Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin…they lied about the stolen 2020 election…

You’ve been the victims of nonstop severe gaslighting for a decade now. You’re all part of a human psychology experiment in the limits that government and media can go in propaganda and brainwashing…while you can see they’re lying right in front of your eyes.

And these are the exact same people now telling you Democrats just over-performed, and stopped a GOP red landslide, against all odds, without cheating and stealing the midterm election.

more
https://rootforamerica.com/democrats-just-stole-another-election/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: You’ve Been Gaslighted – Democrats Just Stole Another Election
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2022, 04:35:22 pm »
You’ve Been Gaslighted – Democrats Just Stole Another Election

Ray Charles could see that! The question is what can/will be done about it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2022, 04:38:33 am »
At this point, nothing we can discuss here.  Even overwhelming votes for a candidate not on the winner's list will be overcome in the counting--and the people in control control how the counts are made and who does it.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2022, 05:23:11 am »

I said it before and pissed everybody off... But I will say it again:

The only cheating that matters is the cheating you can prove. In court.

Otherwise shut up and take the hit, because the only thing it will do is look like whining.
And keep your powder dry, waiting for the day. This is where a grassroots mentality matters... You have to take it back. Precinct by precinct. And that will take a long time.

Some will say you only need to take the state. But it is the precinct that counts the vote, and the precinct that protects the ballots. Or not.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2022, 05:24:13 am by roamer_1 »

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2022, 09:46:04 pm »
I said it before and pissed everybody off... But I will say it again:

The only cheating that matters is the cheating you can prove. In court.

Otherwise shut up and take the hit, because the only thing it will do is look like whining.
And keep your powder dry, waiting for the day. This is where a grassroots mentality matters... You have to take it back. Precinct by precinct. And that will take a long time.

Some will say you only need to take the state. But it is the precinct that counts the vote, and the precinct that protects the ballots. Or not.

That's where a GOP Governor/Legislature can put the hammer down on precincts, cities, and counties by passing and enforcing transparency, and penalizing jurisdictions for slow walking ballot counts. Put people in jail for violating it.

There should be no situations like AZ where ballots are left unsecured at a printer to be counted, or no security procedures for uncounted votes when 20% of your tabulators to be down, video cams going down 8 hours, or stopping for broken pipes that don't exist, so on and so forth.

Review the entire process and plug the dang holes already. Other states have done it so it can be done.
The Republic is lost.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2022, 09:50:56 pm »
That's where a GOP Governor/Legislature can put the hammer down on precincts, cities, and counties by passing and enforcing transparency, and penalizing jurisdictions for slow walking ballot counts. Put people in jail for violating it.

There should be no situations like AZ where ballots are left unsecured at a printer to be counted, or no security procedures for uncounted votes when 20% of your tabulators to be down, video cams going down 8 hours, or stopping for broken pipes that don't exist, so on and so forth.

Review the entire process and plug the dang holes already. Other states have done it so it can be done.

All true enough. But that governor still has to prove the malfeasance. Pretty easy to hide in the flurry that is going on at the precinct level. Add an extra box here and there... next thing you know...

So the real battle will forever be boots on the ground. And that is grassroots. And not populists.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2022, 09:58:57 pm »
All true enough. But that governor still has to prove the malfeasance. Pretty easy to hide in the flurry that is going on at the precinct level. Add an extra box here and there... next thing you know...

That's where a strict chain-of-custody procedures shut that down. Most states are just lax about it, either the procedures themselves, or enforcing it, including GOP led states.
The Republic is lost.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2022, 10:02:23 pm »
That's where a strict chain-of-custody procedures shut that down. Most states are just lax about it, either the procedures themselves, or enforcing it, including GOP led states.

I think that's the nature of the beast anyway. All hell is going on and you're too busy to slap your ass with either hand. Sh*t happens, even in the best of times. And often without a nefarious thought.

Hard to tell the difference on the ground.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2022, 10:04:47 pm »
I think that's the nature of the beast anyway. All hell is going on and you're too busy to slap your ass with either hand. Sh*t happens, even in the best of times. And often without a nefarious thought.

Hard to tell the difference on the ground.

:beer:
The Republic is lost.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2022, 10:53:32 pm »
It's ridiculous.
here we are, 1 week later, and they are saying 18 house races are too close to call.
1 week later?
They aren't fooling anybody.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2022, 10:58:58 pm »
It's ridiculous.
here we are, 1 week later, and they are saying 18 house races are too close to call.
1 week later?
They aren't fooling anybody.

Don't get me wrong... that is TRUE.

But it needs to be proven. Look at the hay made by the left on the last go-around. Do THAT again?

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2022, 01:41:17 pm »
Don't get me wrong... that is TRUE.

But it needs to be proven. Look at the hay made by the left on the last go-around. Do THAT again?
All the Left did was repeat the mantra that stolen elections were a "Big Lie", that there was no evidence, that cases had been lost (when they were not even examined, and no evidence was looked at).

The Left set that narrative, and we KNOW they lie.

It wasn't hay they were making, what you saw was well digested.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2022, 05:28:35 pm »
All the Left did was repeat the mantra that stolen elections were a "Big Lie", that there was no evidence, that cases had been lost (when they were not even examined, and no evidence was looked at).

The Left set that narrative, and we KNOW they lie.

It wasn't hay they were making, what you saw was well digested.

All of which matters not in the act... Shall the dog chase the same tail? Because without a means to put proof in front of a judge the result will be the same. It will look like sour grapes and the press will have a field day with it for the next two years.

Repeating the same thing and expecting a different result...  :whistle:

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2022, 05:39:04 pm »
All of which matters not in the act... Shall the dog chase the same tail? Because without a means to put proof in front of a judge the result will be the same. It will look like sour grapes and the press will have a field day with it for the next two years.

Repeating the same thing and expecting a different result...  :whistle:

Very soon another box is going to come into play.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2022, 06:00:20 pm »
Very soon another box is going to come into play.

Not as soon as you might think... And there is still time. But we have to stop doing the same thing. Hopefully Arizona (who knew they had a problem) or some other state put an auditable trail in place and can prove it automatically - and fail to cert... Creating a necessary, narrowly defined mulligan that will plainly show the truth.

Something like that is going to be the way. Beyond the cert it is in the hands of the courts - and that has already proven unreliable.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline aligncare

« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2022, 03:30:22 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g901Karkz7k&t=84s

The System is broken.  There are too many hands on ballots. Voting by mail and the stupidest idea, drop boxes, puts ballots at risk of being compromised at multiple points.

Republicans must either demand and work towards election reform, or issue a warning that two can play this game.

These are the only two expedient options.  Pick one, because no one wants to see the third option.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2022, 03:31:57 pm »
The System is broken.  There are too many hands on ballots. Voting by mail and the stupidest idea, drop boxes, puts ballots at risk of being compromised at multiple points.

Republicans must either demand and work towards election reform, or issue a warning that two can play this game.

These are the only two expedient options.  Pick one, because no one wants to see the third option.

:thumbsup:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2022, 11:42:34 pm »
aligncare wrote:
"These are the only two expedient options.  Pick one, because no one wants to see the third option."

Options #1 and #2 are destined to fail.
I sense that "option #3" is the only one that WILL "correct" this problem.
Whether we want to see it ... or not.

Sorry if you don't agree.
It is... what it is.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2022, 04:38:40 pm »
Not as soon as you might think... And there is still time. But we have to stop doing the same thing. Hopefully Arizona (who knew they had a problem) or some other state put an auditable trail in place and can prove it automatically - and fail to cert... Creating a necessary, narrowly defined mulligan that will plainly show the truth.

Something like that is going to be the way. Beyond the cert it is in the hands of the courts - and that has already proven unreliable.
https://www.uncoverdc.com/2022/11/10/maricopa-county-election-judge-speaks-out/ From a Maricopa County election judge:
“In my opinion, the machines were programmed to do this, and it was all planned. The process and narrative, both machines and people. It was brilliantly done. They isolated the ballots to replace or not count them in 223 bags. The hard part for them in 2020 and during the primary was getting the ballots to match their manufactured machine count. This way, they have everything isolated in the bags.”
Interesting read:
https://gellerreport.com/2022/11/this-wasnt-an-election.html/?lctg=112046815
« Last Edit: November 17, 2022, 04:47:31 pm by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2022, 08:02:24 pm »

Not gonna happen if the Rats retain their steal of the Governorship.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2022, 08:09:22 pm »
Not gonna happen if the Rats retain their steal of the Governorship.

That is why auditing should be automatic - As much as electronic tabulation can be pirated, it can also be audited in a parallel and automatic fashion - serialized ballots could be tracked... and hard to forge... hard to inject. Trends and anomalies easily spotted and warned against.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2022, 08:10:44 pm »
There should be no situations like AZ where ballots are left unsecured

In Georgia, they collect ballots from drop boxes without any recorded chain of custody and put those in a warehouse.  Then they leave the warehouse unguarded and unlocked.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2022, 08:17:32 pm »
In Georgia, they collect ballots from drop boxes without any recorded chain of custody and put those in a warehouse.  Then they leave the warehouse unguarded and unlocked.

By design, no doubt.

All the while in GA and other states, the GOP is in charge and lets this go.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2022, 09:05:01 pm »
 pointing-down  'This is what we should have been doing since Nov 8, 2020 --- against the Uniparty    

'Our media is ignoring the uprising against the left in Brazil.   This is Brazil👇🏼'  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/aginnt/status/1592949807920058368

« Last Edit: November 17, 2022, 09:08:27 pm by Right_in_Virginia »