Author Topic: Pelosi: Republican’s ‘Disgraceful’ Response to My Husband’s Attack Turned Off Voters  (Read 550 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi: Republican’s ‘Disgraceful’ Response to My Husband’s Attack Turned Off Voters

Pam Key 13 Nov 2022

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union” that the Republican reaction to the hammer attack on her husband Paul turned off voters.

Anchor Dana Bash said, “You alluded to this when I asked about your husband. I want to ask specifically, and point-blank about the fact that there has been such extremism, such political violence, and what happened to your husband was horrific. Do you think that that had an impact on voters as they cast their ballot?”

Pelosi said, “What I’m hearing is it wasn’t just the attack, it was the Republican reaction to it, which was disgraceful, and that I think really the attack is horrible. Imagine how I feel as the one who was the target and my husband paying the price and the traumatic effect on our family, but that trauma is intensified by the ridiculous, disrespectful attitude that the Republicans. There’s nobody dissociating themselves from the horrible response that they gave to it.”

Bash said, “You think that turned voters off?”

Pelosi said, “They tell me so.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/11/13/pelosi-republicans-disgraceful-response-to-my-husbands-attack-turned-off-voters/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

What republican response is she talking about?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
She overestimates their prominence in the grand scheme of things.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Please let the GOP get to 218 just so we can put her in the timeout room.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

Please let the GOP get to 218 just so we can put her in the timeout room.

:thumbsup:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Her husband was caught by Police in a naked hammer fight with a homeless nudist addict dude. How could anyone respond 'gracefully' to that?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.