Author Topic: What's happening in Nevada? Arizona? Upstate NY? This: [worth reading]  (Read 508 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What's happening in Nevada? Arizona? Upstate NY? This:
A Big Store, Pig in a Poke, with a Pidgeon Drop and a Kansas City Shuffle
Elizabeth Nickson
Nov 12

Have you noted the shining faces of RINOs on broadcast TV in the past few days? Do they not look relieved? Their grins are wide, their auras shimmering with greed and power. They are back in command. And damned happy about it too.

Did we really think that the people in power could afford a resounding victory for populists?  Many of them belong in jail, all of them are on the take, from county councilor to lobbyist to senior bureaucrat to judge, and most of them live their lives swinging between triumph and terror that they will be caught.

Meanwhile, like Beyonce, they are stacking their paper.

To refresh:

Whitney Webb’s One Nation under Blackmail published late last month, explains in exhaustive detail how the American government was taken over by well-dressed thieves. Webb writes from the left, but she is dispassionate. In 1,000 pages, she explains the history of the turning of democracy, starting post WW2 with the heinous Dulles brothers, moving through Reagan with country club thugs calling themselves The Enterprise, to Jeffrey Epstein’s seduction of Bill and Hillary Clinton. Promising riches beyond their imaginings, the seduction led the couple, by increments, to sell out the country to China and Wall Street.

Webb explains how Epstein set up the Clinton and Gates Foundations promising a new iteration in ‘charity’, one that made profits, and pushed forward the founders as Saviours. Clinton in her years as Sec State, flew around the world eating brownies and demanding tithes for herself, in return for every beneficence she gave courtesy of the American taxpayer. The ’08 crisis was brought to us by the same crooks, and the same methods, chipping away at regulation. The head Fannie and Freddie Mae bureaucrat, James A Johnson walked away with $100 million leaving the world in crisis. Tens of millions lost everything.

Add this to Peter Schweizer’s extraordinary detailing of how Pelosi etc. made their hundreds of millions using taxpayer money, pinpointed deregulation and insider trading.

Schweizer describes how the mega-criminal dealing of the Bidens with China and the Ukraine has walked us into a potential nuclear conflict with both Russia and China. The Lords of Easy Money shows how Wall Street and all the pension funds, all the index funds, have been rolling over corporate debt and taking profits, then borrowing more, selling, borrowing more, selling, and repeat. Which means that every American enterprise that is traded and somehow functional, is laden with corporate debt it cannot possibly pay the interest on, as interest rates rise. Jay Powell made his $50 million that way. 

Webb shows how Epstein coached Gates through invading and then purchasing public health both at home and through the UN. Add in the Covid mess, and another bunch of corporate and government thieves walked away with $3 Trillion, in the US alone.

Do you really think they’d allow the endless prosecutions they deserve? Do you really think they want to give back the money they stole?

Do you think they would allow a landslide which gave us the power to investigate?

No and no and no and no.

Instead, for the past 12 years, we have been undergoing something called a Parallel Election. This happens everywhere, up and down ticket, but most particularly in swing states which determine the direction of the country, and drilling down, in the Pivot Counties within those states that decide the direction of the state.

more
https://elizabethnickson.substack.com/p/whats-happening-in-nevada-arizona
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DB

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
Re: What's happening in Nevada? Arizona? Upstate NY? This: [worth reading]
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2022, 10:22:19 pm »
What's happening in Nevada? Arizona? Upstate NY? This:
A Big Store, Pig in a Poke, with a Pidgeon Drop and a Kansas City Shuffle
Elizabeth Nickson
Nov 12

https://elizabethnickson.substack.com/p/whats-happening-in-nevada-arizona

This is a fascinating read, thank you for posting it. I don't doubt a word of what it describes, and I think it illustrates the kind of organized fraud that we are up against.
Let it burn.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2022, 10:28:37 pm »
This is a fascinating read, thank you for posting it. I don't doubt a word of what it describes, and I think it illustrates the kind of organized fraud that we are up against.

We've been up against it and sadly nothing has been done.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2022, 10:44:51 pm »
We've been up against it and sadly nothing has been done.

Yes, as stated in the article, the Republican Establishment is a willing part of it. Just remember that when people say things like "Republicans set the rules in Arizona".
Let it burn.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2022, 10:50:11 pm »
Tyler Bowyer
@tylerbowyer

ARIZONA — Some votes get kicked back. You need to CHECK YOUR BALLOT STATUS NOW:

https://recorder.maricopa.gov/Elections/BeBallotReady/

And then CURE your ballot— the deadline is Wednesday — making sure your vote gets counted 👇🏼

3:05 PM · Nov 13, 2022     Twitter for iPhone

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2022, 01:18:42 am »
Here's another article posted on the same site:

https://elizabethnickson.substack.com/p/justice-is-coming-for-the-covid-conspiracists

@Smokin Joe
I pray they are successful. What has been done would have that demon Mengele chortling in glee in Hell.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2022, 09:08:25 am »
 :bkmk:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien