Author Topic: Biden administration providing abortion access to migrants detained at border  (Read 135 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
JOE BIDEN Published November 11, 2022 9:00am EST
Biden administration providing abortion access to migrants detained at border

Office of Refugee Resettlement offers to transport unaccompanied pregnant children to states without abortion restrictions
By Timothy H.J. Nerozzi | Fox News

Texas GOP prepared to get 'aggressive' over border crisis: Rep. Ronny Jackson

Rep. Ronny Jackson, R-Texas, argues that House Republicans will be engaged in fixing the 'disaster' along the southern border.

The federal government has taken action to provide abortion access to pregnant unaccompanied children crossing the border.

The Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) issued guidance Thursday stating that pregnant unaccompanied children (UC) at the border must be resettled in states without restrictions on abortion.

"ORR Intakes Team must prioritize placement of pregnant UC and UC who are victims of sexual-based crimes in states without abortion bans and with broad access to reproductive health care for minors," the guidance reads.

The ORR also pledged to transport pregnant unaccompanied minors to abortion clinics when requested.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-administration-providing-abortion-access-migrants-detained-at-border
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson