Author Topic: Now It’s Claimed Anthropogenic Global Warming Is Driven By Aerosol Emissions Reductions, Not CO2  (Read 431 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Aerosol Emissions Reductions, Not CO2
Now It’s Claimed Anthropogenic Global Warming Is Driven By Aerosol Emissions Reductions, Not CO2
By Kenneth Richard on 10. November 2022

Share this...
An increase in effective radiative forcing from human activity is now said to be mostly driven by a decline in aerosol pollution, superseding the effects of CO2 emissions.

The majority of an alleged acceleration in anthropogenic global warming in the 21st century “is driven by changes in the the aerosol [effective radiative forcing] trend, due to aerosol emissions reductions” (Jenkins et al., 2022).

Image Source: Jenkins et al., 2022
This is supported by other studies reporting a direct radiative forcing increase of +1.59 W/m² over the US from 1996-2019 and +2.0 W/m² impact over Europe from 1980-2018 (Augustine and Hodges, 2021, Kejna et al., 2021) due to these countries reducing their sulphate aerosol emissions through policy initiatives.

https://notrickszone.com/2022/11/10/now-its-claimed-anthropogenic-global-warming-is-driven-by-aerosol-emissions-reductions-not-co2/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Interesting how 'they' keep coming up with excuses for an event that, well, is just not happening as advertised.

every decade or so another 'prophesy of doom', and the only time coastal areas are flooding is when they get a storm surge on a spring tide. Well, that and the Corps of Engineers won't allow effective shoreline erosion abatement techniques that worked for centuries prior to their genius, so the shoreline is eroding away in places.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Interesting how 'they' keep coming up with excuses for an event that, well, is just not happening as advertised.

every decade or so another 'prophesy of doom', and the only time coastal areas are flooding is when they get a storm surge on a spring tide. Well, that and the Corps of Engineers won't allow effective shoreline erosion abatement techniques that worked for centuries prior to their genius, so the shoreline is eroding away in places.

There is method to that madness @Smokin Joe how else can they invent causes to throw our tax $$$ at? Much of which $$$ somehow magically finds its way right into democrat campaign coffers.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2022, 04:43:33 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Decades ago when I was taking HVAC classes my instructor said that the banning HFCs was a crock, but it sure was a money maker for manufacturers selling new 'compliant' devices to consumers who had no choice. Well at least there is one thing these Gaia worshipping experts can take heart in, their perfect record, they haven't been right once!

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Decades ago when I was taking HVAC classes my instructor said that the banning HFCs was a crock, but it sure was a money maker for manufacturers selling new 'compliant' devices to consumers who had no choice. Well at least there is one thing these Gaia worshipping experts can take heart in, their perfect record, they haven't been right once!

One of my now departed relatives worked for Dupont his entire working life. When he retired, he was head of their Ag Chemicals division. I Rember having a conversation with him back when the CFC thing was a big deal in which he explained to me what was really going on @GtHawk

Dupont's patents on the CFCs were expiring meaning that anyone making them anywhere would no longer have to pay a royalty to Dupont for the privilege.  Holes in the ozone layer caused by the then in use CFCs magically appeared, Dupont went back into its research logs and obtained patents for their replacements. That is how the game is played.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2022, 05:41:06 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
This shit just cracks me up.

The Climate Change Scammers are coming across like a Chinese Fire Drill.

They are losing credibility more by the day.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online GtHawk

One of my now departed relatives worked for Dupont his entire working life. When he retired, he was head of their Ag Chemicals division. I Rember having a conversation with him back when the CFC thing was a big deal in which he explained to me what was really going on @GtHawk

Dupont's patents on the CFCs were expiring meaning that anyone making them anywhere would no longer have to pay a royalty to Dupont for the privilege.  Holes in the ozone layer caused by the then in use CFCs magically appeared, Dupont went back into its research logs and obtained patents for their replacements. That is how the game is played.

No doubt, but it was a whole lot of nations that signed on to the Montreal Protocols so it was more than just Dupont's profits involved, it was the exponential growth and power of Gaia worship that was sparked by the DDT scaremongering(how many lives were lost to that).

Online GtHawk

This shit just cracks me up.

The Climate Change Scammers are coming across like a Chinese Fire Drill.

They are losing credibility more by the day.
They will never lose credibility with the woke, nothing will shake the belief of a religious fanatic and our school system has been turning them out by the thousands.