Author Topic: Instagram Influencer Their Official Climate Change Advisor  (Read 323 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Instagram Influencer Their Official Climate Change Advisor
« on: November 13, 2022, 01:34:48 pm »
Move Over Greta: The United Nations Makes 20-Year-Old Instagram Influencer Their Official Climate Change Advisor
By J.D. Rucker • Nov. 12, 2022

Sophia Kianni has become the youngest official United Nations advisor at the age of 20. The self-proclaimed “Gen Z Climate Activist” was a hit at COP27, the climate change conference where hundreds of important people fly their private jets to scold the rest of us about the environment.

As she noted on Twitter, “You can be an advisor to the head of the United Nations and still wear a cute outfit!”

You can be an advisor to the head of the United Nations and still wear a cute outfit! #GenZ pic.twitter.com/Xvu95pZ4XM

— Sophia Kianni is at COP27 (@SophiaKianni) November 9, 2022

Reactions to her announcement of her new role were not glowing. Many of them cannot be posted because they are a bit too off-color.

https://thelibertydaily.com/move-over-greta-the-united-nations-makes-20-year-old-instagram-influencer-their-official-climate-change-advisor/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson