Author Topic: Escaping from the COP-27 insane asylum  (Read 154 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Escaping from the COP-27 insane asylum
« on: November 13, 2022, 01:23:53 pm »
Escaping from the COP-27 insane asylum
By Paul Driessen |November 13th, 2022|Climate|0 Comments
“Show us the money!” climate activists demand, and rich countries are expected to pony up.

Do I hear $100 billion? Would you give $1 trillion? Now, then, would you give $2 trillion?

The climate reparations bidding war is on. What began at $100-billion-a-year at COP-21 in Paris rapidly ballooned to $1.3-trillion on the eve of COP-27 in Sharm-el-Sheikh-Down, Egypt and now stands at $2.4-trillion annually! And we’re nowhere near “going once, going twice, sold.”

Of course, it was always about the money – endless sums of cash supposedly to help developing countries (like China!) adapt to dangerous manmade climate change, cover entire regions with wind and solar, and secure “fair, just and equitable” reparations for soaring temperatures, rising seas, destructive storms, floods, droughts and famines allegedly caused by countries that have used fossil fuels since 1850.

https://www.cfact.org/2022/11/13/escaping-from-the-cop-27-insane-asylum/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=escaping-from-the-cop-27-insane-asylum
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson