Author Topic: America owes Donald Trump a 2nd term to finish the job  (Read 2640 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: America owes Donald Trump a 2nd term to finish the job
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2022, 02:35:55 am »
America owes AMERICA a second chance to clean up gooberment,and Rude Orange Man is the ONLY one in a position to do this because he is the only candidate that can afford to do it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online libertybele

« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2022, 03:31:35 am »
America owes Donald Trump nothing.  If he wants another term, he will have to earn it by fighting his way through the primaries like anyone else.  As for avoiding a Trump/DeSantis bloodbath, who knows if Ron DeSantis will run?  I am sure there is plenty of pressure on the Florida governor to do so, but he has not given any indication that he is going to do it.

The more Trump opens his mouth and reveals his vulnerability as a candidate, the more pressure there will be on DeSantis to go ahead and make a run at him. Personally, I hope he does, but I have long been of the opinion that DeSantis won't make a run in 2024 if Trump does.

Trump has announced he's running and the only opposition I think he's going to face is from the RINO's; Pence, Rubio, Mittens, Cheney, etc.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2022, 03:57:35 am »
America owes AMERICA a second chance to clean up gooberment,and Rude Orange Man is the ONLY one in a position to do this because he is the only candidate that can afford to do it.

In for a penny, in for a pound.

I think Trump sees the potential for succeeding in this election as the fulfillment of a civic commitment—he made promises to the American people to get certain things done, some promises were kept, but many were blocked or stalled in congress.  He probably also has a personal interest in redress for his being shafted in 2020 and hounded throughout his first administration.  And who could blame him, he was treated shamefully by denizens of DC, with zero benefit of the doubt.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2022, 06:38:29 am »
In for a penny, in for a pound.

I think Trump sees the potential for succeeding in this election as the fulfillment of a civic commitment—he made promises to the American people to get certain things done, some promises were kept, but many were blocked or stalled in congress.  He probably also has a personal interest in redress for his being shafted in 2020 and hounded throughout his first administration.  And who could blame him, he was treated shamefully by denizens of DC, with zero benefit of the doubt.

If Trump really was interested in serving the interest of his constituents he would have taken a different tact with COVID. 

He just could not not let his frigging ego and arrogance get in front of him. 

He owes me nothing and he's getting the same from me......nothing.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2022, 06:39:28 am »
Trump has announced he's running and the only opposition I think he's going to face is from the RINO's; Pence, Rubio, Mittens, Cheney, etc.

I don't see Pence as a RINO.

I think our friend if Florida is looking better and better every day.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2022, 06:47:45 am »
And it's time to get those crazy morons

Boebert and MTG primaried and shut up too.   We don't need that kind of asshattery

Is this a sample of the "asshattery' we don't need @HikerGuy83 ? ------

@RepMTG talks about her resolution for an audit of taxpayer money being sent to Ukraine.(Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1593366673905549314

How about this --- is this more of the  "asshattery" annoying you?  --

Lauren Boebert:  "Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi’s trillion-dollar spending spree has ruined our economy. It’s time to get America back on track!'  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/laurenboebert/status/1576204725774700545

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2022, 02:20:15 pm »

@HikerGuy83

Wow! Color me shocked!

Hooda thunk it?

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2022, 02:39:06 pm »

I think our friend if Florida is looking better and better every day.

Guess you missed him outing himself @HikerGuy83

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,484952.msg2740949.html#msg2740949
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Idiot

« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2022, 03:15:42 pm »
After $6.8 trillion in new debt on his watch, promoting the previous RNC Chair as his Chief of Staff, and then appointing Ronna McDaniel to replace him, giving Pfizer hundreds of billions of taxpayer dollars to invent a fake 'vaccine' [sic] that doesn't work, and doing noting to investigate Fauci, why is it that we owe him a second chance?
Didn't the "vaccine" somewhat work on the original virus before it mutated?  Will you admit that Trump did some good as president?  I'm no fan of his increasing the debt, but he did have some good points.  Was he perfect?...nope...none of them are. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2022, 03:21:11 pm »
Didn't the "vaccine" somewhat work on the original virus before it mutated?  Will you admit that Trump did some good as president?  I'm no fan of his increasing the debt, but he did have some good points.  Was he perfect?...nope...none of them are.

@mrpotatohead

You DO know he is rude,right?

Offline Idiot

« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2022, 03:25:07 pm »
@mrpotatohead

You DO know he is rude,right?
LOL...yup...plus he posts obnoxious tweets.  I like to focus on the positive work he did.  He's for sure not a likeable guy, but I can't deny what he did for the oil industry, of which I am a part. 
« Last Edit: November 18, 2022, 04:18:53 pm by mrpotatohead »

« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2022, 03:25:50 pm »
If Trump really was interested in serving the interest of his constituents he would have taken a different tact with COVID. 

You might want to explain this @HikerGuy83  ------ because the level of ignorance is off the charts.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2022, 03:32:52 pm »
Didn't the "vaccine" somewhat work on the original virus before it mutated?

No, it did not. They just said it did.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2022, 03:48:41 pm »

If we could make a vaccine for a virus the common cold would have been history long ago.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #39 on: November 18, 2022, 04:13:20 pm »
Any and every candidate needs to tell us what they support and are going to do, not what we owe them.

That We the People thing and stuff.
The Republic is lost.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2022, 04:21:19 pm »

He owes me nothing and he's getting the same from me......nothing.

@HikerGuy83

Whine,bitch,repeat.

Rude Orange Man scares you,doesn't he,Bubba?

Offline aligncare

« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2022, 05:28:07 pm »
LOL...yup...plus he posts obnoxious tweets.  I like to focus on the positive work he did.  He's for sure not a likeable guy, but I can't deny what he did for the oil industry, of which I am a part.

In the political arena he may not be likable to some, but biographers have noted that in his personal life he is friendly, well liked by employees and acquaintances, and people he met on the street.

They say that politics is war by other means.  There are always enemies and allies.  As a voter you just gotta focus on the greater good that aligns with your values, then pick your side.

« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2022, 02:20:47 am »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2022, 02:36:25 am »
Didn't the "vaccine" somewhat work on the original virus before it mutated?

No.  The 'vaccine' [sic] only prevented the virus from coming in contact with the body's natural immune system by placing a protective coat over it.

Will you admit that Trump did some good as president?

Absolutely.  I have done so many times.  I enthusiastically voted for him in 2020, despite the incessant denials and false narratives of his sycophants.

I'm no fan of his increasing the debt, but he did have some good points.  Was he perfect?...nope...none of them are.

I never expected perfection from Trump.  I just held out hope that he would be that guy from the Apprentice that fired people that needed firing or that he would declare a national bankruptcy so that the US would lose the ability to ever borrow money again.  But I knew from his behavior in the primaries that he would never be a drain the swamp guy.

Good points?  Yeah, he had some good points.  He was phenomenal at addressing the press.  He made a few good choices in the people he surrounded himself with.  But he was never a swamp drainer, and never will be a swamp drainer.  Trump is an entrepreneur.  And I mean that in a negative sense.  Because entrepreneurs have entrepreneurial personalities.  They demand loyalty while giving none in return.  They are incapable of taking advice from others.  And they do not learn from their mistakes.  When operating in the proper element, an entrepreneurial mindset can achieve the impossible.  Unfortunately, government is not a good fit for Trump's skill set.

His season has passed.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2022, 02:39:48 am »
In the political arena he may not be likable to some, but biographers have noted that in his personal life he is friendly, well liked by employees and acquaintances, and people he met on the street.

All true.  Donald Trump is genuinely a nice caring person.  On a personal level, he has done tons of good on an individual basis.  But these simply do not translate into likability on the political level.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

« Reply #45 on: November 19, 2022, 12:04:47 pm »
Will you admit that Trump did some good as president? 

Recently, I had a conversation about the clown currently occupying the WH with a relative. They brought up the clown who preceded him. My reply was at least with that clown we had a fairly secure border and abundant energy
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy