Author Topic: REVEALED: CEO of cratering crypto firm FTX is Dems' second largest donor, behind Soros  (Read 1603 times)

Online mountaineer

What a bunch of loonies.
Sam Bankman-Fried ex Caroline Ellison made ‘foray’ into ‘Chinese harem’ polyamory
By Andrew Court   
November 17, 2022 1:49pm Updated

Disgraced Alameda Research CEO Caroline Ellison penned graphic blog posts about polyamory and masochism before the implosion of her FTX-linked crypto hedge fund.

Ellison — who dated FTX founder Sam Bankman-Fried — wrote candidly about her “‘foray into poly” on her now-deleted Tumblr account back in February 2020, according to the Daily Mail.

The post — along with a series of other sexualized entries — was unearthed by the tabloid just days after Coindesk claimed Ellison and Bankman-Fried, 30, were part of a 10-person “cabal of roommates” that managed operations for FTX and Alameda from a luxury penthouse in the Bahamas. Coindesk claimed the group “are, or used to be, in romantic relationships with each other.”

“When I first started my foray into poly, I thought of it as a radical break from my trad past,” Ellison, 28, allegedly wrote in the Tumblr entry. “But tbh I’ve come to decide the only acceptable style of poly is best characterized as something like ‘imperial Chinese harem.’ “

The Stanford grad continued, “None of this non-hierarchical bulls–t; everyone should have a ranking of their partners, people should know where they fall on the ranking, and there should be vicious power struggles for the higher ranks.” ...
NY Post
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
How do these little children come to control that much in assets?

Back in my financial days the only way you did that was by a rich daddy or momma. And they were still more mature than these arrested 13-year olds.
The Republic is lost.

Online mountaineer

Jordan Schachtel @ dossier.substack.com
@JordanSchachtel
These are the two lawmakers responsible for the investigation
SBF
@SBF_FTX
1) A huge thanks to @MaxineWaters, @PatrickMcHenry, and the whole House Financial Services Committee for having us today to talk about the future of digital assets.

The meeting was productive and I'm really grateful for the engagement and thoughts from policymakers.
4:14 PM · Dec 8, 2021
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

What a bunch of loonies.NY Post

Wow.  She is one sick puppy.