Author Topic: REVEALED: CEO of cratering crypto firm FTX is Dems' second largest donor, behind Soros  (Read 1593 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

REVEALED: CEO of cratering crypto firm FTX is Dems' second largest donor, behind Soros

Sam Bankman-Fried made donations to the Dems that totaled $39.8 million, putting him just behind George Soros and his $128 million in donations.

Joshua Young
Youngsville North Carolina
Nov 12, 2022 2 minute read

Sam Bankman-Fried, the CEO of crypto exchange company FTX, and the second biggest donor to the Democrat party, is in hot water as his company is in financial freefall with over $1 billion missing.

According to Fortune, "30-year-old Bankman-Fried has been a major force in Democratic politics, ranking as the party’s second-biggest individual donor in the 2021–2022 election cycle."

Bankman-Fried made donations to the Dems that totaled $39.8 million, putting him just behind George Soros and his $128 million in donations.

He had even promised to spend more money on Dems in the future, saying he could go "north of $100 million" with a "soft ceiling" of $1 billion for the 2024 elections.

Bankman-Fried was a significant donor to Biden in 2020. He's the largest financial contributor to the Protect Our Future PAC, "the political action committee which endorsed Democratic candidates such as Peter Welch, who this week won his bid to become Vermont’s next senator, and Robert J. Menendez of New Jersey, who secured a House seat."

As Bloomberg reports, Bankman-Fried had his net worth go from $15.6 billion to $1 billion in "the biggest one-day collapse it had ever seen among billionaires."

It is expected that Bankman-Fried will go bankrupt in the face of a liquidity crunch and the abrupt change in financial status.

Reuters reports that FTX lost at least $1 billion of customer funds and that the money "vanished" casing federal regulators to look into the company. The investigation is to determine the extent of harm to clients and what laws FTX may have broken.

more
https://thepostmillennial.com/revealed-ceo-of-cratering-crypto-firm-ftx-is-dems-second-largest-donor-behind-soros
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gunther Eagleman™
@GuntherEagleman
·
4m
FUN FACT:  Ukraine used FTX to launder American tax dollars for the Democrat Party!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Last Edit: November 13, 2022, 03:28:04 am by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gunther Eagleman™
@GuntherEagleman
·
16m
·
Nancy Pelosi’s trip to Ukraine make sense yet…?
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Tens of Billions of US Dollars Were Transferred to Ukraine and then Using FTX Crypto Currency the Funds Were Laundered Back to Democrats in US
By Joe Hoft
Published November 12, 2022 at 6:30pm

Did you ever wonder where all those billions of dollars were going in Ukraine?  Did you ever wonder why anyone was trusting the elites in US politics like the Bidens with billions in funds going to Ukraine?

Today it turns out that these were excellent questions. 

We have information that the tens of billions of dollars going to Ukraine were actually laundered back to the US to corrupt Democrats and elites using FTX cryptocurrency.  Now the money is gone and FTX is bankrupt.

Earlier today we reported that the FTX cryptocurrency appeared to be used in a ponzi scheme involving the Democrats and Ukraine.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/11/breaking-exclusive-tens-billions-transferred-ukraine-using-ftx-crypto-currency-laundered-back-democrats-us/
Support the USO

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I've been screaming about this kind of crap here for ages! This is but one minor example of the overall problem!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FTX founder and two senior execs are 'under observation by authorities' holed-up in luxurious Bahamas resort owned by Tiger Woods and Justin Timberlake - as they 'plot escape to non-extradition safe haven Dubai'

The disgraced founder of FTX is currently holed up in a luxurious Bahamas resort with two of his closest lieutenants as his crypto empire continues to crumble
    A new report says that Sam Bankman-Fried, 30, is plotting an escape to Dubai, a land with no extradition treaties
    The Wall Street Journal reported on Thursday that the US Department of Justice was plotting an investigation into FTX's practices
    Bankman-Fried, is reportedly with his co-founder, Gary Wang, and the company's director of engineering Nishad Singh 

By Paul Farrell For Dailymail.Com

Published: 02:21 EST, 13 November 2022 | Updated: 09:23 EST, 13 November 2022

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11422261/FTX-founder-holed-founder-chief-technology-officer-luxurious-Bahamas-resort.html
Support the USO

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I've been screaming about this kind of crap here for ages! This is but one minor example of the overall problem!
The ghost of Solyndra...walks again.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
The ghost of Solyndra...walks again.

Planned Parenthood and a host of others!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

'Nuff said.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
If the story is true of American taxpayer money going to Ukraine was sent to FTX and then back to the Democratic National Committee, then I want treason indictments, and I want to see convictions and folks swinging from a rope.

The utter failure of Republicans to come down on this story with a vengeance leaves one to wonder what is really going on in Washington.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

Madison Cawthorn
@CawthornforNC
Here’s why the FTX story matters:
For an entire year Democrat law makers have stood on the House floor and demanded taxpayer $$ for Ukraine.
The whole time, Ukraine was funneling those tax $$ into FTX, who in turn donated them back to Democrat lawmakers.
This is #bluewashing
11:18 AM · Nov 14, 2022

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
It was obvious that a good chunk of money was going down the rabbit hole. We are close to sending the equivalent of 10% of our current military budget to a country not even near to that level of capability.

Now the story has come full circle right into the Dems election fund pockets.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Madison Cawthorn
@CawthornforNC
Here’s why the FTX story matters:
For an entire year Democrat law makers have stood on the House floor and demanded taxpayer $$ for Ukraine.
The whole time, Ukraine was funneling those tax $$ into FTX, who in turn donated them back to Democrat lawmakers.
This is #bluewashing
11:18 AM · Nov 14, 2022

And this is but one of many such operations Mr. Cawthorn.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

Meet the celebrities and big businesses that lost big in FTX's collapse
by Christopher Hutton, Technology Reporter
November 15, 2022 09:00 AM  ... Washington Examiner

Tom Brady and his ex-wife, Steph Curry, Naomi Osaka, Shohei Ohtani, venture capital fund Sequoia Capital.

Offline aligncare

I surprise myself sometimes. I mused about this very thing few weeks back, that Biden probably promised to help Ukraine if in exchange some of the aid money would be laundered for the democrats party campaign efforts, and Zelensky obliged.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chuck Callesto
@ChuckCallesto
·
1h
BOMBSHELL REPORT: FTX Balance Sheet Contained Investment titled - “TRUMPLOSE”... -GWP
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

JovanHuttonPulitzer™ MakeWokeGoBroke.CLICK
@JovanHPulitzer

Vet this....This should be investigated ASAP ...Mitch McConnell senate leadership fund got 2 5 million from ftx Ukraine scam.  No wonder he don't want to audit the Ukraine $$$

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

US plans to extradite FTX CEO Sam Bankman-Fried from The Bahamas

According to one anonymous inside source, Bankman-Fried is being cooperative with the Bahamian officials.
Olivia Rondeau
Nov 16, 2022 2 minute read

With up to $2 billion of customers' money missing, FTX founder Sam Bankman-Fried may be extradited back to the United States from the Bahamas.

The 30-year-old is at the center of a huge cryptocurrency controversy, after it was revealed that his crypto exchange had been "funneling money to a sister trading company run by his girlfriend," according to The New York Post.

Now, American and Bahamian authorities are discussing the potential extradition of Bankman-Fried to the US for questioning, according to a Bloomberg report.

Three people who are reportedly familiar with the matter told the outlet that conversations between the two countries' authorities have intensified in recent days, as they investigate his role in FTX's collapse. According to one anonymous inside source, Bankman-Fried is being cooperative with the Bahamian officials.

Bankman-Fried, who resigned from his CEO position, apologized to customers on Twitter after losing billions in their money. His own net worth was estimated to be $16 billion before the disaster, but according to the Daily Mail, his fortune has taken a dive by 94 percent.

"My goal—my one goal—is to do right by customers," the major Democrat donor wrote. "I'm contributing what I can to doing so."

more
https://thepostmillennial.com/us-plans-to-extradite-ftx-ceo-sam-bankman-fried-from-the-bahamas?cfp
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

New Real Peer Review
@RealPeerReview
We try to not tweet too much "unrelated" stuff but if  #FTXCRASH fathead @SBF_FTX was indeed working on subverting cryptocurrency decentralization and seizing a regulatory monopoly, that is much MUCH bigger and more evil thing than just scamming people to steal money. Really huge.
2:24 PM · Nov 10, 2022

Tom Emmer
@RepTomEmmer
Interesting. @GaryGensler runs to the media while reports to my office allege he was helping SBF and FTX work on legal loopholes to obtain a regulatory monopoly. We're looking into this.
9:45 AM · Nov 10, 2022

Gary Gensler is chair of the SEC.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
JovanHuttonPulitzer™ MakeWokeGoBroke.CLICK
@JovanHPulitzer

Vet this....This should be investigated ASAP ...Mitch McConnell senate leadership fund got 2 5 million from ftx Ukraine scam.  No wonder he don't want to audit the Ukraine $$$

:amen:  pointing-up

- J. R. R. Tolkien