Author Topic: Ron DeSantis is the new Republican Party leader  (Read 2567 times)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: Ron DeSantis is the new Republican Party leader
« Reply #50 on: November 16, 2022, 03:01:23 pm »
Can't wait to see how well DeSantis does without the support of Trump voters.

What comes around,goes around,MF'ers!
]

PIss off, scumbag.

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #51 on: November 16, 2022, 03:01:39 pm »
McConnell is seeing his first challenge in 15 years. (Scott) He'll likely prevail, but he's also got to realize that his hold on the party is not only slipping, but is compromised.  He bears the line responsible for the 2022 electoral....   and he realizes it.

If the opposition can’t find a stronger personality than Scott, they are stuck until McConnell dies in his sleep (which from the looks of him could happen at any time).
« Last Edit: November 16, 2022, 03:03:01 pm by cato potatoe »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #52 on: November 16, 2022, 03:09:25 pm »
]

PIss off, scumbag.

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

Awww,did I hurted your little feelings,baybay?

Suck it up,buttercup. It IS going to happen.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #53 on: November 16, 2022, 03:12:38 pm »
It is way too early to anoint RDS as party leader. Certainly, his victory was stunning, and there will be enormous pressure on him to "save the party" and run for president. But Trump remains the party's biggest presence, and if RDS wants to dethrone him (I still have my doubts about that) then he will have to get in the ring and lock horns.  That is the way it works.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #54 on: November 16, 2022, 03:16:44 pm »
Now that Trump has made it all about him again, I rather doubt that DeSantis will go for the nomination for 2024.  He seems to cool an operator to go for those sorts of quixotic adventures.  I also rather doubt that Trump's threats and temper tantrums have scared Gov. DeSantis off.

Instead, we will simply have to suffer through an additional four years of Bidet, some of which will most likely be under Kameltoes, since Bidet will almost certainly not be able to finish out a second term until 2024.  After that, if there's still a country left, we may have the opportunity to nominate Gov. DeSantis for the presidency.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #55 on: November 16, 2022, 03:17:38 pm »
It is way too early to anoint RDS as party leader. Certainly, his victory was stunning, and there will be enormous pressure on him to "save the party" and run for president. But Trump remains the party's biggest presence, and if RDS wants to dethrone him (I still have my doubts about that) then he will have to get in the ring and lock horns.  That is the way it works.

Whether it’s DeSantis or not there will be others that attempt to run. There will be others if only out of a resentment that Trump feels he’s “entitled” to the nomination
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #56 on: November 16, 2022, 03:18:18 pm »
Whether it’s DeSantis or not there will be others that attempt to run. There will be others if only out of a resentment that Trump feels he’s “entitled” to the nomination

There will be others, that's for sure.

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #57 on: November 16, 2022, 03:28:05 pm »
Can't wait to see how well DeSantis does without the support of Trump voters.

How did Brian Kemp fare? 

But you are probably right.  The Trump phenomena is a cult of personality ... his detractors (by now 61% of the country) have been saying it for years, though you get butthurt when they do.  Borders, language, culture ... you aren't serious about any of that stuff.

• Technical
« Reply #58 on: November 16, 2022, 03:29:00 pm »
@Weird Tolkienish Figure

Awww,did I hurted your little feelings,baybay?

Suck it up,buttercup. It IS going to happen.

You've been crying like a little bitch on here for days. Someone needs to change your diaper, gramps.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #59 on: November 16, 2022, 03:45:07 pm »
You've been crying like a little bitch on here for days. Someone needs to change your diaper, gramps.

Yesterday he told me to ESAD....  he's gone off the rails, so I'm steering clear for now. 

Trump's possible demise and blame for the likes of Oz and Walker has some Trump supporting Briefers here on edge.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #60 on: November 16, 2022, 04:58:38 pm »

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

You write like the little whiny bitch you really are.

What comes around,goes around.

Suck it up,buttercup!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #61 on: November 16, 2022, 05:04:28 pm »

Liz Cheney, Mike Pence, maybe Mike Pompeo. None of them stand any chance of beating Trump. I don't see too many others taking him on, unless some very powerful and rich people approach DeSantis with a blank check. It is not just a question of popularity, but money.

• Technical
« Reply #62 on: November 16, 2022, 05:13:21 pm »
@Weird Tolkienish Figure

You write like the little whiny bitch you really are.

What comes around,goes around.

Suck it up,buttercup!

Put the bottle of whiskey down, gramps. I know this place is your only social outlet. Because you're such a darling and pleasant person aren't you?

Last time in 2020 you got this nasty too. You're obviously upset. Go turn off your computer and take a walk. It'll do you a world of good.

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #63 on: November 16, 2022, 05:43:10 pm »
Liz Cheney, Mike Pence, maybe Mike Pompeo. None of them stand any chance of beating Trump. I don't see too many others taking him on, unless some very powerful and rich people approach DeSantis with a blank check. It is not just a question of popularity, but money.

@massadvj - Thanks for keeping this serious topic on track.

@sneakypete @Weird Tolkienish Figure - might we put the claws away?
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #64 on: November 16, 2022, 05:46:07 pm »
@sneakypete @Weird Tolkienish Figure

Stop the fighting..I suggest you both use the ignore feature...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #65 on: November 16, 2022, 11:28:38 pm »
Though i loathe some Republicans, i find few that dwell down to the low level Democrats are comfortable to wallow in. The wicked are comfortable to accept those they view as gods, and wallow in their sewage, much like the Germans viewed the Nazi's of WWII.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline libertybele

« Reply #66 on: November 16, 2022, 11:33:14 pm »
Good grief .... DeSantis hasn't even announced he's running though the MSM would have you believe otherwise.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #67 on: November 17, 2022, 12:19:06 am »
Good grief .... DeSantis hasn't even announced he's running though the MSM would have you believe otherwise.

It's in the best interest of MSM and the left in general to stir shit up via dissension in our ranks.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.