Author Topic: Ron DeSantis is the new Republican Party leader  (Read 2518 times)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: Ron DeSantis is the new Republican Party leader
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2022, 02:52:00 pm »
Your gang is calling me a liar and stalking me on other forums so you can ridicule me on this one ----- and you accuse me of being "emotional" and "lashing out"?  You simply cannot be serious @LMAO

:laugh:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2022, 03:01:48 pm »
We are "The Little Rascal's" Gang.  Jus a bunch of lovable scallywags' and "Our Gang" of Mischief Makers.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2022, 03:05:30 pm »
Your gang is calling me a liar and stalking me on other forums so you can ridicule me on this one ----- and you accuse me of being "emotional" and "lashing out"?  You simply cannot be serious @LMAO

I agree 100% @Right_in_Virginia. While I sometimes disagree with you (surprise!), I would never call you a liar. That is a caustic aspersion which is not helpful to any discussion. Using it here, in this way and on this site, is just wrong.

@Hoodat
@LMAO
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2022, 03:15:35 pm »
I agree 100% @Right_in_Virginia. While I sometimes disagree with you (surprise!), I would never call you a liar. That is a caustic aspersion which is not helpful to any discussion. Using it here, in this way and on this site, is just wrong.

@Hoodat
@LMAO

I will always treasure @Right_in_Virginia 's presence here, as we together manned the 2020 Election thread early that morning and watched and documented an election steal in  "REAL TIME".   

What we saw iced the fact that "election denying" is utter bullshit.  The "denying" are the ones complicit and supporting election ballot collection, counting, and reporting corruption.  There is no doubt, and I am 100% sure this is the clear and present danger to any further fair elections.  Sadly, the dims are joyous and giddy that they not only got away with it in 2020, but have pulled it off again 2022.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2022, 03:46:55 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2022, 03:31:50 pm »

@Hoodat
@LMAO

@Lando Lincoln

Why did you ping me? I’ve never called anybody a liar or ridiculed anybody for their stances.

I just simply responded to the claim of not having emotionally-based responses when in fact they were. I understand we all have to defend our egos which causes us to become emotional and lash out at others when we feel we are being attacked. And I personally have no desire to follow somebody on another forum to harass them. Whoever does that needs to stop. Heated discussions are one thing. But you don’t have to make it personal. I get this election was a huge disappointment and I think we’re all emotional right now.

I do not think Trump should be the 2024 nominee. I think that would increase Biden’s and the Democrats chances of victory. If someone disagrees that’s fine. We’re not gonna change each other’s minds and ultimately, despite that difference I have with Trump supporters, we want the same things for this country

And maybe I’ll be proven wrong. Trump may get the nomination and win in a landslide.

I think we are all worried about the direction of the country. And it isn’t just us. It seems people outside our little bubble of conservatism also agree. So it does hurt that Republicans didn’t do as well as they should have. Because we know without any real buffer against Joe Biden and his  merry band of leftists, we’re all going to suffer

At some point, the wounds will heal and will have to move on. That’s when the real fight will begin and even the worst of storms eventually pass.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline aligncare

« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2022, 03:35:38 pm »
Just to be clear, @Right_in_Virginia has forgotten more about the ins and outs of what is really happening within the beltway, than you would ever be able to comprehend in a dozen lifetimes.

You are far from her league.

:yowsa:

@art.prout
@Right_in_Virginia

RIV is knowledgeable and spirited, I’ll say that for her.  She’s a valuable resource here.  I get insights from her about issues and politicians I don’t get from the politburo media.  But, to be honest I could say the same for many people here. TBR is all I need to stay updated; and staying informed today is more important than ever.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2022, 03:36:28 pm »
I will always treasure @Right_in_Virginia 's presence here, as we together manned the 2020 Election thread early that morning and watched and documented an election steal in  "REAL TIME".   

What we saw iced the fact that "election denying" is utter bullshit.  The "denying" are the one complicit and supporting election ballot collection, counting, and reporting corruption.  There is no doubt, and I am 100% sure this is the clear and present danger to any further fair elections.  Sadly, the dims are joyous and giddy that they not only got away with it in 2020, but have pulled it off again 2022.

I saw a poll, I’ll try to find it and post it, were only 25% of the American people have faith in our election process

I don’t have the expectation that everybody who I support is going to win all the time. And I understand that sometimes Republicans win and sometimes Democrats win. But for God’s sake, Third World countries run smoother elections than we have in the last couple years

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2022, 03:37:43 pm »
@art.prout
@Right_in_Virginia

RIV is knowledgeable and spirited, I’ll say that for her.  She’s a valuable resource here.  I get insights from her about issues and politicians I don’t get from the politburo media.  But, to be honest I could say the same for many people here. TBR is all I need to stay updated; and staying informed today is more important than ever.

Lol

You’re addicted to this site. As am I. It’s soothing to be with comrade in arms in these troubling times

Barry Goldwater

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2022, 03:38:28 pm »

I saw a poll, I’ll try to find it and post it, were only 25% of the American people have faith in our election process

I don’t have the expectation that everybody who I support is going to win all the time. And I understand that sometimes Republicans win and sometimes Democrats win. But for God’s sake, Third World countries run smoother elections than we have in the last couple years

I have no more faith in U.S. elections.  To me, they lack the fundamentally necessary aspects that make an election system reliable, and therefore U.S. elections are invalid as far as I'm concerned right now.  The U.S. is now an illegitimate government, because its legitimacy stands or falls on the validity of its elections.

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2022, 03:42:55 pm »
@Lando Lincoln

Why did you ping me? I’ve never called anybody a liar or ridiculed anybody for their stances.

I just simply responded to the claim of not having emotionally-based responses when in fact they were. I understand we all have to defend our egos which causes us to become emotional and lash out at others when we feel we are being attacked. And I personally have no desire to follow somebody on another forum to harass them. Whoever does that needs to stop. Heated discussions are one thing. But you don’t have to make it personal. I get this election was a huge disappointment and I think we’re all emotional right now.

I do not think Trump should be the 2024 nominee. I think that would increase Biden’s and the Democrats chances of victory. If someone disagrees that’s fine. We’re not gonna change each other’s minds and ultimately, despite that difference I have with Trump supporters, we want the same things for this country

And maybe I’ll be proven wrong. Trump may get the nomination and win in a landslide.

I think we are all worried about the direction of the country. And it isn’t just us. It seems people outside our little bubble of conservatism also agree. So it does hurt that Republicans didn’t do as well as they should have. Because we know without any real buffer against Joe Biden and his  merry band of leftists, we’re all going to suffer

At some point, the wounds will heal and will have to move on. That’s when the real fight will begin and even the worst of storms eventually pass.

I apologize @LMAO. I did not intend such an implication but I can see I did, clearly.
John Steinbeck

Offline aligncare

« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2022, 03:50:11 pm »
I have no more faith in U.S. elections.  To me, they lack the fundamentally necessary aspects that make an election system reliable, and therefore U.S. elections are invalid as far as I'm concerned right now.  The U.S. is now an illegitimate government, because its legitimacy stands or falls on the validity of its elections.

Brilliant!

Without confidence in future elections the American dynasty will have run its course.  It’s probably a good thing the future is hidden from us.  I don’t ever want to see what’s in store.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2022, 03:50:57 pm »
I apologize @LMAO. I did not intend such an implication but I can see I did, clearly.

@Lando Lincoln

:beer:

Barry Goldwater

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2022, 03:57:14 pm »
Brilliant!

Without confidence in future elections the American dynasty will have run its course.  It’s probably a good thing the future is hidden from us.  I don’t ever want to see what’s in store.

Too many sheeple and not enough patriots to do much about it.

Gen Z has just  spoken, and has decided to take the country off the cliff. Their power and numbers are just going to grow too.   

Glad I'm 65, and won't likely have to watch it happen.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2022, 04:37:11 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2022, 04:35:00 pm »
Too many sheeple and not enough patriots to do much about it.

Gen Z has just  spoken, and has decided to take the country off the cliff. Their power and numbers are just going to grow too.   

Glad I'm 65, and won't likely have to watch it hapen.
I'm afraid we will have no choice but to watch it happen and be deeply affected, the democrats communists are moving the accelerator from light speed to plaid in their destruction of the Republic and America. My mother who is turning 91 in three weeks has said how she never thought she would live to see this happen in America but thankful she won't be alive for the destruction....she is probably correct.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #39 on: November 14, 2022, 05:50:28 pm »
As De Santis hasn't gone through the vicious demonization scourging Trump has gone through.  Its  real early and unwise to dance on Trumps grave and declare Santis as a God coming to save us. Smacks of what a lock-stepping Democrat would brazenly and proudly do.

@christian

You DO know he is rude,right? What the Republicans need is someone polite,like one of the Bush Klan.

Yeah,THAT'S the ticket!

To many facade Conservatives have surfaced with the Republicans in serious trouble, to brag about democrat victory and Republican losses. To those not blind and stupid, they are now showing you who they really are. Wolves in sheep's clothing.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Soros rent a hos are even here.

@christian

They are ALL blind and stupid. It is creatures like this that are responsible for the left taking over the nation.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2022, 05:52:31 pm »
McConnell is 80 years old and increasingly unlikely to retain his position as minority leader.  If this happens he may resign his seat altogether. Kentucky recently passed a law to forbid the democrat governor from replacing him with anyone other than a republican. Of course he could appoint the biggest RINO he can find.  Beshear is up for reelection in 2023 --- so Mitch may hang around until early 2024.

@Cato

Still plenty of time for JEB or some other Bush spawn to move to Ky.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2022, 05:57:25 pm »

@LMAO

That 25 percent are wildly optimistic dreamers. AKA "delusional".

America will not exist as a free and independent nation within the next 8-12 years.

Not to worry,though. EVERYBODY will be polite thanks to a federal mandate.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2022, 06:38:27 pm »
Your gang is calling me a liar and stalking me on other forums so you can ridicule me on this one -----

@Right_in_Virginia

Who is this gang member who is calling you a "liar" and who is stalking you on other forums?

(Disclaimer:  there is a difference between calling someone a "liar", and pointing out where something they keep repeating ad infinitum is patently false.  When you encounter the latter, the best defense is to address it openly by providing evidence that supports the claim you are making.  Because in the absence of that, people will suspect that you willfully know that your claims are false, but you choose to repeat them anyway.  Hope that helps.  Humility goes a long way with me.)
« Last Edit: November 14, 2022, 06:39:19 pm by Hoodat »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2022, 09:08:36 pm »
@art.prout
@Right_in_Virginia

:thumbsup:
John Steinbeck

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2022, 09:34:14 pm »
I'm hearing a lot of democrats and RINOs speaking of how Republicans must now have to run their elections to better suit democrats, even imitate democrats ways to run their elections.
Youtube now says that many judges are demanding that mail in ballots that have no date on them are void.  Ballots that don't have election dates on them are being shredded in a extreme hurry by democrats.  Can't get a more honest election than that, at least where democrats can heavily influence them.  Two election in a row where election fraud prevalent, bt by democrats don't exist at all, and democrats now want Republicans to run their side of elections to suit democrats.  Odd the democrat views of elections being greatly favored by the media, who'd a thunk?
Democrats have been proud of their lowest of the low scum bag politics, and now are advancing aggressively by their conscienceless stooges.  As Upchuck Schumer said with such politics decried; Well it worked didn't it?  Less conscience than a WWII Nazi.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline art.prout

« Reply #45 on: November 16, 2022, 11:35:11 am »

Offline art.prout

« Reply #46 on: November 16, 2022, 11:38:53 am »
@art.prout
@Right_in_Virginia

We'll see if you are so magnanimous at the end of the next couple of years, @aligncare

888mouth

(There are a few good ones, I will give you that.)

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #47 on: November 16, 2022, 02:15:00 pm »
McConnell is 80 years old and increasingly unlikely to retain his position as minority leader.  If this happens he may resign his seat altogether.  Kentucky recently passed a law to forbid the democrat governor from replacing him with anyone other than a republican.  Of course he could appoint the biggest RINO he can find.  Beshear is up for reelection in 2023 --- so Mitch may hang around until early 2024.

McConnell is seeing his first challenge in 15 years. (Scott) He'll likely prevail, but he's also got to realize that his hold on the party is not only slipping, but is compromised.  He bears the line responsible for the 2022 electoral....   and he realizes it.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #48 on: November 16, 2022, 02:18:01 pm »

@Hoodat
@LMAO

I have always a lot of respect for @Right_in_Virginia too.  We've had our disagreements too, but she is smart as hell.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #49 on: November 16, 2022, 02:28:59 pm »
Can't wait to see how well DeSantis does without the support of Trump voters.

What comes around,goes around,MF'ers!