Author Topic: 'Modern Warriors' sound off on wokeness in the military: If we prioritize politics, 'we'll lose the  (Read 159 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
'Modern Warriors' sound off on wokeness in the military: If we prioritize politics, 'we'll lose the next war'
Madeline Coggins - Yesterday 2:22 PM

‘Modern Warriors’ tells the stories of America’s heroes

Pete Hegseth hosted a special Veterans Day edition of Fox Nation's "Modern Warriors," focusing on wokeness in the military.

Former Apache helicopter pilot Wesley Hunt, retired U.S. Army Captain Jason Church, former Lieutenant Colonel Stu Scheller and former Green Beret Rep. Michael Waltz, R-Fla., shared their perspective on changes in the military culture on "Modern Warriors: War on Warriors."

"It's very real. It's actually coming from the soldiers, from the cadets in terms of the outcry about what's happening," Rep. Waltz said. "A lot of recruits are saying, that's not what we signed up for, and it is tearing our military apart from the inside."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/modern-warriors-sound-off-on-wokeness-in-the-military-if-we-prioritize-politics-we-ll-lose-the-next-war/ar-AA140Pf6?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=35f8c621fad543e8b53e50dcf6130483
« Last Edit: November 12, 2022, 07:45:36 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson