Author Topic: Cape Cod Elects Democrat Sheriff Promising to Shield Criminal Illegal Aliens from Deportation  (Read 400 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Cape Cod Elects Democrat Sheriff Promising to Shield Criminal Illegal Aliens from Deportation
Immigration and Customs EnforcementICE
JOHN BINDER10 Nov 2022294

Voters in Barnstable County, Massachusetts elected Democrat Donna Buckley for sheriff, ensuring that the area’s cooperation with the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency will soon come to an end.

On Tuesday’s elections, Buckley ran to replace longtime Sheriff James Cummings (R) with the promise that she will end Barnstable County’s 287(g) agreement with ICE. The 287(g) program allows local law enforcement to seamlessly identify criminal illegal aliens and turn them over to ICE agents for arrest and deportation.

Buckley said months ago:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/11/10/cape-cod-elects-democrat-sheriff-promising-to-shield-criminal-illegal-aliens-from-deportation/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The great experiment in self-government has become a failure. :03:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well,it is hard for the millionaires on Cape Cod to find domestic help at the poverty wages they want to pay.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Well,it is hard for the millionaires on Cape Cod to find domestic help at the poverty wages they want to pay.
It would be a shame if the word got around to illegals that Cape Cod not only had a lot of prime pickins wealth wise but was also safe place for any of their other less savory practices also with Sheriff Barney Fife on patrol. Hey do you think that illegals leave information code at homes and businesses like Hobos did?