Author Topic: Biden mistakenly thanks Colombia for hosting ASEAN summit in Cambodia  (Read 310 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
November 12, 2022 8:54am EST
Biden mistakenly thanks Colombia for hosting ASEAN summit in Cambodia
Biden speaks at ASEAN about need for cooperation and international law, though he did not mention China
By Timothy H.J. Nerozzi | Fox News

President Biden has now twice referred to Association of Southeast Asian Nations summit host Cambodia as Colombia, including Saturday during remarks opening the talks.

"It was an honor to host at the White House in May, and now that we are back together in Cambodia," Biden said as he opened the talks. "I look forward to building even stronger progress than we've already made. I want to thank the prime minister for Colombia's leadership as ASEAN chair."

The president was speaking from Cambodia, the site of the ASEAN meeting, chaired by Cambodian Prime Minister Hun Sen.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-mistakenly-thanks-colombia-hosting-asean-summit-cambodia

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: Biden mistakenly thanks Colombia for hosting ASEAN summit in Cambodia
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2022, 03:47:09 pm »
You say po-tay-to, I say po-tah-to ... and Joe says petunia.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Biden mistakenly thanks Colombia for hosting ASEAN summit in Cambodia
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2022, 04:42:52 pm »
And this idiot has the nerve to apologize for Trump in foreign countries, I bet there is with the exception of Russia, China, North Korea, Iraq and Afghanistan, not a single country or their leaders that doesn't secretly wish Trump was still in the Oval Office.