Author Topic: COP27: Biden Vows Billions More In Climate Spending, More Regs On US Drilling  (Read 351 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

WRITTEN BY MICAELA BURROW ON NOV 11, 2022. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

COP27: Biden Vows Billions More In Climate Spending, More Regs On US Drilling

President Joe Biden announced millions in spending aimed at clamping down on greenhouse gas emissions in a speech at the United Nations climate summit in Egypt on Friday.

The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) will tighten requirements for oil and gas companies to cap methane emissions and mandate responses to credible reports of excessive methane leaks, according to a White House fact sheet released ahead of Biden’s address.

He also announced hundreds of millions in climate funding for poorer countries across the world, seen as vulnerable to climate change, and pledged to meet the administration’s objective of $11 billion in climate funding.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/cop27-biden-vows-billions-more-in-climate-spending-more-regs-on-us-drilling/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
My father used to say: "What the slave master did with the whip, the government does with the dollar."  That explains Biden. :headbang:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline LMAO

Americans are going to endure a lot more suffering in the next few years
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy