Author Topic: Judge tosses Ret. Lt. Col. Vindman’s lawsuit against Trump allies  (Read 162 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Judge tosses Ret. Lt. Col. Vindman’s lawsuit against Trump allies

NOVEMBER 11, 2022 JUSTIN COOPER

A key witness in former President Donald Trump’s first impeachment trial recently saw his lawsuit against several top Trump allies, including the former president’s eldest son, dismissed from federal court.

The judge said Alexander Vindman, a former Army lieutenant colonel, failed to prove that four Trump allies had conspired to smear and intimidate him for testifying at the impeachment trial, the New York Times reported.

Defendants in the suit included Trump’s oldest son, Donald Trump Jr., and his former lawyer, Rudy Giuliani. The other two were Dan Scavino, a longtime Trump aide, and Julia Hahn, a White House aide formerly of Breitbart News.

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2022/11/judge-tosses-lawsuit-against-trump-allies-by-ret-lt-col-vindman/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson