Author Topic: Trump voters are ‘done’ with ex-president: ‘He needs to disappear’  (Read 2566 times)

Online libertybele

Re: Trump voters are ‘done’ with ex-president: ‘He needs to disappear’
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2022, 12:55:40 am »
No... The way forward is always the same. Serve the Conservative Coalition. All of it, from the ground up. Populism and stolen slogans cannot do that.

That's always your last gasp Sneaks, and never works on me. I have not a single iota of desire for the things Tumpy has. I wouldn't want a single damn bit of his life. As should be plain to see by now.

Amen!!  :beer:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2022, 01:07:11 am »
   @sneakypete you are again misguided about the motives of some Ultra Conservatives here. 
   We are not your enemy.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2022, 01:24:58 am »
   @sneakypete you are again misguided about the motives of some Ultra Conservatives here. 
   We are not your enemy.

I give his chemo brain a pass.  Let him vent.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2022, 01:42:36 am »
The pro-Biden, anti-Trump crowd are always the problem, despite assertions and 'clever' dances to the contrary.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2022, 01:22:01 pm »
They don't seem to understand that Trump's base is less than a third of the electorate. For every die hard Trump supporter out there, there are at least two people that will crawl over broken glass to vote against him.
Yep. And one of those Democrats is either dead or fictional.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline aligncare

« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2022, 02:20:29 pm »
It’s astounding to me that anti-Trump chatter can flourish so, even among those on the right who are critical of the main stream media as the public relations arm of the Democrat party.

Yet, since the election we have been sopping up as though it were gospel every negative Trump headline pumped out of the democrats propaganda machine.

Nothing’s changed about Trump. He’s still the same guy most of you gave kudos to when he appointed conservatives to the bench, or stood up to our foreign enemies, or cut taxes, or lured manufacturing back to the US, or spoke at the Washington pro-life rally—and a hundred other examples.  Yeah, that’s the guy you’re throwing overboard.  The guy who may not himself be a conservative, but loves America so much as to put her people first, and not global special interests.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2022, 02:34:06 pm »
It’s astounding to me that anti-Trump chatter can flourish so, even among those on the right who are critical of the main stream media as the public relations arm of the Democrat party.

Yet, since the election we have been sopping up as though it were gospel every negative Trump headline pumped out of the democrats propaganda machine.

Nothing’s changed about Trump. He’s still the same guy most of you gave kudos to when he appointed conservatives to the bench, or stood up to our foreign enemies, or cut taxes, or lured manufacturing back to the US, or spoke at the Washington pro-life rally—and a hundred other examples.  Yeah, that’s the guy you’re throwing overboard.  The guy who may not himself be a conservative, but loves America so much as to put her people first, and not global special interests.
I have no doubt Trump loves America.  Plus he's done all the things you list, which is actually remarkable.  BUT...he's to the point of being so toxic that he's unelectable.  Even Pence is on TV this morning trashing Trump and this was his Vice President.  Why is it that a lot of the people he appointed can't stand him?  He's had his place in history, now it's time to pass the baton to someone else.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2022, 02:36:56 pm »
I have no doubt Trump loves America.  Plus he's done all the things you list, which is actually remarkable.  BUT...he's to the point of being so toxic that he's unelectable.  Even Pence is on TV this morning trashing Trump and this was his Vice President.  Why is it that a lot of the people he appointed can't stand him?  He's had his place in history, now it's time to pass the baton to someone else.

Good post

On a lot of things, Trump had the right message. But he was the wrong messenger. And that matters to voters.

Earlier, when there was chatter in the media about Hillary Clinton throwing her hat in the ring again I said no way. She, like Trump, is toxic to general election voters. The Democrats wouldn’t do something stupid like give her the nomination
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2022, 02:38:57 pm »
Yep. And one of those Democrats is either dead or fictional.

So you could say that for every one hard-core Trump supporter, they are 4 that will crawl over broken glass to vote  against him if you count the dead that vote twice
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline aligncare

« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2022, 02:54:11 pm »
@mrpotatohead

Toxic according to who? Mr. Anonymous Sources?

All I know is that if the headlines say jump, conservative republicans shout how high?  We should be much smarter than that.  It’s not as if the media hasn’t taken us for a ride before, is it? 

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2022, 02:59:55 pm »
Honestly, and I will stay nuetral on this article..........

After electing a brain dead thug looking POS.......

I really don't want or care what anyone from Pennsylvania says
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2022, 03:12:56 pm »
Honestly, and I will stay nuetral on this article..........

After electing a brain dead thug looking POS.......

I really don't want or care what anyone from Pennsylvania says

And as crime continues to rise in New York City, I don’t wanna hear any bitching from those people who voted for Kathy Hochul

Barry Goldwater

Offline Idiot

« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2022, 03:50:49 pm »
@mrpotatohead

Toxic according to who? Mr. Anonymous Sources?

All I know is that if the headlines say jump, conservative republicans shout how high?  We should be much smarter than that.  It’s not as if the media hasn’t taken us for a ride before, is it?
Toxic to me and a lot of my friends.  I guarantee you that we are not alone.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #38 on: November 15, 2022, 04:00:13 pm »

Well that’s anecdotal evidence. But I hear the same thing from people. However, they also don’t like the inflation and the open border and they also don’t care for Joe Biden.

Barry Goldwater

Offline aligncare

« Reply #39 on: November 15, 2022, 04:04:19 pm »

You have every right to your opinion, as we all do.

To me, Trump is no more toxic now than he was in office.  And because democrats fear Trump so much, he’s the man to beat.  When you get a lot of flak that means you’re over the target.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2022, 04:13:15 pm »
You have every right to your opinion, as we all do.

.  And because democrats fear Trump so much, he’s the man to beat.  When you get a lot of flak that means you’re over the target.

He's definitely the front runner. But I will repeat myself, and  say that the next 6 months will be critical on whether DJT can uphold and maintain his electoral base.  Crowd size and enthusiam will be a likely barometer of that.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2022, 06:15:22 pm »
He's definitely the front runner. But I will repeat myself, and  say that the next 6 months will be critical on whether DJT can uphold and maintain his electoral base.  Crowd size and enthusiam will be a likely barometer of that.

Well, he’s certainly not a campaign manager’s idea of a disciplined politician.  His stream of consciousness speech patterns gets him into trouble with the PC police all the time. 

Well, what can you say?  Trump’s a package.  You want someone with America First fire in the belly, and an executive skill set tested in battle his first term?, you take the rest.  You want someone with a score to settle walking back into a first meeting with alphabet agency heads about to roll?, you take the rest.  I’m willing to take the rest.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2022, 10:04:13 pm »
Well, he’s certainly not a campaign manager’s idea of a disciplined politician.  His stream of consciousness speech patterns gets him into trouble with the PC police all the time. 

Well, what can you say?  Trump’s a package.  You want someone with America First fire in the belly, and an executive skill set tested in battle his first term?, you take the rest.  You want someone with a score to settle walking back into a first meeting with alphabet agency heads about to roll?, you take the rest.  I’m willing to take the rest.

@aligncare

Seems like such a simple and basic concept that ANYONE should be able to understand it,doesn't it?

Yet people seem to be devoted to voting for more of the same,and hoping for change.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #43 on: November 16, 2022, 03:05:23 am »
Fu ck the Trump. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #44 on: November 16, 2022, 11:37:28 pm »
aligncare:

People follow the leaders they love and love to emulate.  Many of the democrats love to follow histories  Nazi party tactics, Stalin and Lenins tactics as well.  They are devoted to Satans lack of morality and some of them even brag about it , like upchuck schumer and Pelosi.  Their home in the next life, no sane person would want their fates/destiny.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2022, 04:56:21 am »

What do you mean by 'toxic'?   Can you explain why you keep saying this?  I honestly do not understand.

(Serious question)

@mrpotatohead

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2022, 05:14:09 am »
Even Pence is on TV this morning trashing Trump and this was his Vice President.

You know Pence is going to throw his hat in the ring for 2024....dontcha @mrpotatohead ??

And, while I've got you, permit me to ask two questions:   Why is it we're not seeing headlines that read "Pence Attacks Trump" ---  or the same knashing of teeth, pulling out hair, and symbolic washing of hands to rid oneself of this mean-spirited Mike Pence we see played out ad nauseam when Trump 'attacks"?

« Last Edit: November 17, 2022, 05:24:25 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2022, 10:41:21 am »
Pence is a 1 percenter.  Delusional to think he has any opportunity to emerge out of Iowa. 

My closest lifelong friend going back to sophomore year of high school, he went more liberal over the years while I went the opposite direction.  One day he asked me in regard to Trump, how can you stand him?  Listen to him?  I said to him then early in his presidency, I don't listen to him.  Truth be told, I can't stand listening to him and how he talks.  True enough.  But I told him, I don't listen to him, I turn him off.  I judge him by what he does, and I am quite pleased by that, and only that is what matters.

But the UGLY TRUTH is that Trump is exhausting.  For a man in his upper seventies, he is extremely immature, obnoxious, and down right ignorant.  I voted for him both times.  I will not vote for him again.  FACT is he is a liar.  It irritates me to no end to hear him say he upheld all his promises to the American people.  That is a bold face lie.  MAJOR LIE IN MY BOOK.

Trump promised to end the H1-b Visa Program DAY ONE of his presidency.  HE DIDN'T!!!  And I did not expect that either, but I did expect him to do something.  AND I DID NOT EXPECT HIM TO MEET WITH TECH BILLIONAIRE OLLIGARCHS MONTHS INTO HIS  PRESIDENCY AND EMERGE FROM THAT MEETING INCREASING THE H1-B VISA RECIPIENTS.  BUT HE DID.  He lied, and lied and lied.  He has not fulfilled his promises from 2016.  This was a major aw-sh*t that wiped out all his that-a-boys for me.

As one that has been on system development efforts funded by the federal government, with 120 systems folk and 100 of them from India working at half the salary and no benefits, displacing Americans from what would be considered high paying jobs, it bothers me immensely.  IMMENSELY!  The American worker is being betrayed daily, with the H1-b Visa Program displacing white collar workers and the INVASION of illegal invaders across our southern border displacing blue collar workers, it is nothing less than criminal in my mind, and Trump did almost nothing.  Granted, he had near zero cooperation from his own party let alone the Democommies, but he did not get it done.  He alienated almost everyone that crossed his path.

To be clear, we are talking 1.6 million Americans being displaced from white collar jobs by for the most part folks from India.  It is wrong.  Criminal in my mind and one of the worst betrayals of the American people.

Frankly, Trump announcing his candidacy two years ahead of time is literally a nightmare. That means I will receive emails and texts every day until election day 2024 from him and his organization.  That will not win my vote.  Frankly, I am sick of him.  And I dislike him because of his lies from 2016 and now in regard to the American worker.  His rhetoric was music to my ears, and in the end, he was a big phony.  An outright liar, and to hear him say now he completed his promises, who the f*&^ is he kidding?  He will turn off EVERYONE in tech that knows the UGLY TRUTH about this reality.  We are talking millions of lost votes because he lies on this and he betrayed the white collar worker on the H1-b Visa Program.

Might as well have a rat like Biden as to have a lying double talker like Trump.  He is clueless.  And frankly, I am disgusted with the total failure of the Republicans to end the election rigging which was clearly evident from 2020.  They did nothing, literally nothing in states where they controlled the legislature.

I now understand people that never vote.  Why bother when the elections are fixed just like Russia, and the average dummy walking about is clueless.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2022, 10:44:38 am by jafo2010 »

Offline LMAO

« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2022, 01:09:30 pm »
What do you mean by 'toxic'?   Can you explain why you keep saying this?  I honestly do not understand.

(Serious question)

@mrpotatohead

He is not popular outside his base of supporters. I see this even if his base does not. He got lucky in 2016 because Hillary had an open contempt for people outside the two coasts. I’ve heard people say”I can’t stand him” but can’t tell you why. Some of it is his own making but some is also the press teaching people to dislike him

Barry Goldwater

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2022, 02:32:56 pm »
Pence is a 1 percenter.  Delusional to think he has any opportunity to emerge out of Iowa. 

Pence the Dumb two days ago cited algore as his role model.  He's toast.