Author Topic: 'Bogus,' 'ridiculous,' and 'made-up crap': DOJ veterans throw cold water on Trump's claim that he 's  (Read 515 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
...hmm.... it is quite possible :shrug:  There was definitely cheating going on and I don't recall exactly how the steal was stopped other than, then governor Rick Scott wound up firing the Supervisor of Elections in Broward county, and it is possible that Trump did send in the FBI.  I haven't heard of that.  I guess Rick Scott would be the one to verify if Trump indeed called in the FBI. DeSantis won be less than 1%.  FL has come a long way.

'Bogus,' 'ridiculous,' and 'made-up crap': DOJ veterans throw cold water on Trump's claim that he 'sent in the FBI' to help Ron DeSantis

DOJ veterans shot down Trump's claim that he "sent in" the FBI to help Ron DeSantis win the 2018 Florida gubernatorial race.

One former official called Trump's statements "bogus," while others said they were "nonsense" and "made-up crap."

The feds are now investigating if "Stop The Steal" protests surrounding the 2018 Florida election served as a roadmap for the Capitol riot.

Seething from the rise of an emergent Republican rival, former President Donald Trump took to social media on Thursday to try to take credit for the first election of Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis.

In Trumpian style, the string of posts on Truth Social gave the newly reelected Republican a nickname — "Ron DeSanctimonious" — and noted the former president's endorsement that elevated DeSantis from "desperate shape" to the governorship. But in another post, Trump went beyond simply relitigating the 2018 election to making a new, remarkable claim about his past support for DeSantis.

"After the Race, when votes were being stolen by the corrupt Election process in Broward County, and Ron was going down ten thousand votes a day, along with now-Senator Rick Scott," Trump wrote, "I sent in the FBI and the U.S. Attorneys, and the ballot theft immediately ended, just prior to them running out of the votes necessary to win. I stopped his Election from being stolen.…"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bogus-ridiculous-made-crap-doj-225614815.html
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
C'mon Man! DOJ current and veterans and Trump(just like every other politician) both are guilty of 'Bogus,' 'ridiculous,' and 'made-up crap'. The problem lies in the big difference between Trump and the DOJ jerk offs, Trump's 'Bogus,' 'ridiculous,' and 'made-up crap' has never, I believe, resulted in the ruin, persecution, prosecution and imprisonment of political enemies while that has been the sole objective of the weaponized democrat DOJ.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
C'mon Man! DOJ current and veterans and Trump(just like every other politician) both are guilty of 'Bogus,' 'ridiculous,' and 'made-up crap'. The problem lies in the big difference between Trump and the DOJ jerk offs, Trump's 'Bogus,' 'ridiculous,' and 'made-up crap' has never, I believe, resulted in the ruin, persecution, prosecution and imprisonment of political enemies while that has been the sole objective of the weaponized democrat DOJ.

:amen:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
IF this claim isn't true it certainly is getting attention. According to the article; because of his comment - " The feds are now investigating if "Stop The Steal" protests surrounding the 2018 Florida election served as a roadmap for the Capitol riot.

This is NOT what this country needs!!!

Trump may very well have helped, but he and conservative voters are now being called out.

Tell me that our electoral process isn't in grave jeopardy.

Darn it!

So ... what will this eventually mean for future elections and DeSantis???

Offline cato potatoe

Maybe this is what Trump meant when he threatened to release embarrassing info … involving DeSantis in one of Trump’s scandals. 

Online mountaineer

I have no idea whether Trump did what he claims he did, but it's hard to believe anything a DOJ person says.  :shrug:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online LMAO

I have no idea whether Trump did what he claims he did, but it's hard to believe anything a DOJ person says.  :shrug:

Right

Pick your poison I guess
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy