Author Topic: Biden says sorry in Egypt for Trump climate move after trio of gaffes  (Read 443 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Biden says sorry in Egypt for Trump climate move after trio of gaffes
By Steven Nelson   
November 11, 2022 1:23pm

The “apology tour” is back on the road.

President Biden told the nations of the world Friday he regretted that former President Donald Trump pulled the US out of a landmark emissions reduction pact and warned of looming “climate hell” — hours after making a series of gaffes while leaving the White House.

“We immediately rejoined the Paris agreement,” Biden said in a Veterans Day speech at the COP27 global warming conference in Egypt’s Red Sea resort city of Sharm el-Sheikh.

“I apologize we ever pulled out of the agreement,” the president added.

Trump formally withdrew the US from the Paris agreement in November 2020 — about two months before Biden took office — after saying he would do so in 2017 because “I was elected to represent the citizens of Pittsburgh, not Paris.”

It can be politically problematic for US presidents to apologize abroad for the acts of their predecessors. Republicans regularly bashed former President Barack Obama for his remarks abroad after anti-US sentiment grew during the Iraq War.

more
https://nypost.com/2022/11/11/biden-says-sorry-in-egypt-for-trump-climate-move-after-trio-of-gaffes/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Biden says sorry in Egypt for Trump climate move after trio of gaffes
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2022, 12:17:10 am »
Hmm, sleazy democrat apology tour  :pondering: where have I seen that before?

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Biden says sorry in Egypt for Trump climate move after trio of gaffes
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2022, 05:38:42 am »
Durham's Walter is more intelligent.

This man is the absolute worst POTUS in our history.  He is proof positive that any dummy, literally, can become POTUS