Author Topic: Here's the Breakdown of the Remaining House Races and What We Need to Win By Nick Arama  (Read 295 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Here's the Breakdown of the Remaining House Races and What We Need to Win
By Nick Arama | 10:15 AM on November 11, 2022

I’ve been seeing a lot of thoughts over the past couple of days about the election and there are some things I would like to say about the sudden blame-throwing everywhere because people think the wave isn’t as high as it should be. But I want to focus on the fact that we still have races out there — what we have won and what we have yet to win.

It’s shameful being the United States of America that we have states with officials who can’t seem to get their act together to count the votes so we can know the result, at least by the next day, barring anything unusual. When you can’t do your job, it’s your problem that you engender doubt. People shouldn’t have to wait weeks to get a result, and you should not be counting mail-in ballots ad infinitum. That has to be number one on the hit parade of things to address if we are going to secure our ballots into the future.

Why is it in the critical states like Nevada or Arizona — where the results are going to make such a difference — those also are coincidentally the states who seem to have issues with counting? Because they still have thousands of mail-in ballots flooding in. It isn’t just Nevada and Arizona, but we’re also seeing it in California as well with the outstanding races. That’s the reason we don’t know the final count yet.

My colleague Cameron Arcand broke down some of the ballot drops that are still going on in Arizona.

As we know the critical races still out there for control of the Senate are Arizona and Nevada, then the run-off in Georgia to come in December.

I wanted to break down where we are in terms of the numbers in the House and where the leads were for Democrats and Republicans at this point. I’m working off the list from RealClearPolitics and will note where Decision Desk has already called the race. The current number according to RCP is Republicans 211, and Democrats 197. The Republicans need 218 to have the majority, so we need 7 more. I list the district and then who has the lead presently, Democrats (D) or Republicans (R).

Arizona
1 D
6 Ciscomani (R) 51-49 (called by Decision Desk)

California
13 R
15 D
21 D
22 R
26 D
27 R
3 R
34 D
41 R
45 R
47 D
49 D
6 D
9 D

Colorado
3 R

MD
6 R

Maine
2 D

New Mexico
2 D

Nevada
3 D

NY
22 R

OR
5 R
6 D

WA

3 D

So if the Republicans hold all those leads, they would have 11 additional seats — so 222, as a possibility, with Democrats at 211. NY and FL had 4 pickups each, so far, so those states helped to keep the Republicans’ hopes afloat. So they need seven of those 11 or flipping seats where Democrats have the lead.

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022/11/11/heres-the-breakdown-of-the-remaining-house-races-and-what-we-need-to-win-n657518
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I heard this morning there were 3 dozen House seats at play....this is only 2dozen...I have no idea what is still out there... :shrug:
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Idiot

Republicans always lose these long drawn out ballot counts.  Go ahead and bank on losing both the house and senate.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Republicans always lose these long drawn out ballot counts.  Go ahead and bank on losing both the house and senate.

I hate to agree with you...but I do.. :crying:
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

I hate to agree with you...but I do.. :crying:

Dittos.  Who didn't see this coming???  DEMS are in power and they're not going to give it up.

The ballot box has become nothing but an illusion allowing people to think that we still have legitimate elections in this country. 8888crybaby  **nononono*
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline cato potatoe

It is far from certain that we will gain control of the House.  The Maryland seat was called for the Dem.  Four leads in California persist with only about half of votes counted.  Ciscomani only leads by 5k in Arizona with 24% still outstanding.  Brandon Williams leads in NY with 97% reporting. 

It's entirely possible if not probable that Ron DeSantis flipped the house by vetoing the state legislature's map last spring. 

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
It is far from certain that we will gain control of the House.  The Maryland seat was called for the Dem.  Four leads in California persist with only about half of votes counted.  Ciscomani only leads by 5k in Arizona with 24% still outstanding.  Brandon Williams leads in NY with 97% reporting. 

It's entirely possible if not probable that Ron DeSantis flipped the house by vetoing the state legislature's map last spring.

I ran the numbers this morning, and current leads hold for each House member for both parties,  the GOP will total 222....  A 5 seat cushion  for the majority.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.