Author Topic: Chemical Engineer: CO2 Evaporation Reduction 11 Times Larger Global Warming Driver Than CO2  (Read 310 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Chemical Engineer: CO2 Evaporation Reduction 11 Times Larger Global Warming Driver Than CO2
Veteran Chemical Engineer: CO2 Evaporation Reduction 11 Times Larger Global Warming Driver Than CO2
By P Gosselin on 11. November 2022

Share this...
Solution: Increase Ocean Evaporation (<4% of CO2 Reduction Cost)

Guest poet by David R. Motes, November 10, 2022

Climate change is real and cycles over Earth’s geologic history.  We are in a global warming trend for the past 140+ years.  Contrary to prevailing climate theory, this man-made warming trend is primarily driven by a CO2 induced Evaporation Reduction (ER), not CO2 Green House Gas (GHG).   The CO2 driven ER is irrefutably an 11 factor larger Anthropogenic (man-made) Global Warming (AGW) driver than CO2 GHG.  AGW is indeed driven by CO2, just not CO2 GHG as theorized, but rather CO2 ER.  Per the chart below, the tropospheric relative humidity steadily decreased 0.13%/year since 1970, requiring a similar precipitation and ER, which generated the measured temperature increase.  The proposed ocean evaporation solution (shown in photo below) costs <4% of current GHG solutions and only ~2.4% of the US federal budget.  This paper only uses consensus scientific data, facts, and diagrams provided by various CO2 GHG proponent sites such as the IPCC (Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change), NASA, NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Agency), and the IEA (International Energy Agency) to make the calculations presented.

https://notrickszone.com/2022/11/11/veteran-chemical-engineer-co2-evaporation-11-times-larger-global-warming-driver-than-co2/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Hoodat

The data shows that temperature drives CO2 levels, not the other way around.  Can we please follow the science for a change?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
The data shows that temperature drives CO2 levels, not the other way around.  Can we please follow the science for a change?

The Scary Graph (Keeling Curve) is a scientific fraud.
1.  It has a non-zero base, which skews the slope upward enormously.
2.  It neglects THE dominant greenhouse gas, which is water vapor, and which is 15,000 ppmv. Adjusting the Scary Graph for only these two factors changes the graph as follows:

3.  Ninety-six percent of the annual increase in atmospheric carbon dioxide is naturally caused by decaying vegetation and organisms.  So the panic over such a trivial change by such a trivial gas is politically motivated.

« Last Edit: November 11, 2022, 09:43:34 pm by DeerSlayer »
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "Wow, beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist