Author Topic: Joe Biden Honors Veterans Day by Praising Climate Envoy John Kerry as ‘Literally One of the Most Dec  (Read 715 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Honors Veterans Day by Praising Climate Envoy John Kerry as ‘Literally One of the Most Decorated Men to Fight’

Charlie Spiering 11 Nov 2022

President Joe Biden celebrated Veterans Day on Friday by falsely praising his Climate Envoy John Kerry as one of the most decorated men to fight for America.

“I want to thank one proud American veteran, a lifelong public servant, a dear friend, and literally one of the most decorated men to fight, Special Envoy for Climate John Kerry,” Biden said.

The president spoke about veterans and John Kerry during his speech at the climate summit in Egypt.

Kerry, who served in Vietnam, was awarded a Bronze Star, a Silver Star, and three Purple Hearts, but is not even on the list of the top 50 most decorated veterans.

Kerry’s service medals were the subject of a controversy in 2004 when he ran for president against George W. Bush.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/11/11/joe-biden-honors-veterans-day-by-praising-climate-envoy-john-kerry-as-literally-one-of-the-most-decorated-men-to-fight/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The same Kerry who threw his medals over the WH fence....Biden's statement is an insult to all Veterans.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online LMAO

Between Donald Trump‘s meltdown, Joe Biden’s Alzheimer’s  gaffes,  Fettermans incoherent ramblings, and Kamala Harris‘s word salads, I wonder if we’re facing the wrath of God’s judgment
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I tell ya....

That Babylon Bee cracks me up.... :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The same Kerry who threw his medals over the WH fence....Biden's statement is an insult to all Veterans.

@mystery-ak

Yeah,but he didn't. The medals he threw over the WH fence were once he bought in a pawn shop. The ones he was awarded AFTER WRITING HIMSELF UP FOR THEM,were on display in his congressional office when he was still a congresscritter.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online LMAO

I tell ya....

That Babylon Bee cracks me up.... :silly:

These people are gonna put the Babylon Bee out of business
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
@mystery-ak

Yeah,but he didn't. The medals he threw over the WH fence were once he bought in a pawn shop. The ones he was awarded AFTER WRITING HIMSELF UP FOR THEM,were on display in his congressional office when he was still a congresscritter.

Yes you are right..I remember reading that now....which makes him a bigger hypocrite than he already is...
Support the USO

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Praising Kerry as someone to look up to and mentioning his bullshiite medals as proof is an insult to every single serviceman and woman that actually served and gave life and limb for their country, even I who didn't serve feel insulted. Two questions I have, just where and what has John F'en Kerry been doing while being paid by the American citizens and why doesn't the left that were so vocal about Trump not serving in the military, deferments for once bad feet and four education, not give one damn about athlete Brandon's, four?, deferments for asthma? I wouldn't bring it up if not for Brandon and Kerry's hate for our military, who can forget John Fen's sworn testimony that our our soldiers were rapists, murderers and baby killers and Brandon trying to push him as some sort of shining example on a day to honor those who actually deserve recognition.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yes you are right..I remember reading that now....which makes him a bigger hypocrite than he already is...

@mystery-ak

"which makes him a bigger hypocrite than he already is..."

And absolutely NOBODY in the DNC gives a damn,and damn few in the RNC are even willing to call him on it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
John "Kernel" Kerry.  The only man in US military  service history to get a Purple Heart for getting capped in the ass by an exploding rice kernel. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

Praising John Kerry   :3:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Since it's a john kerry thread, got to post this:

John Kerry:
A traitor in war,
A traitor in peace,
A traitor to the hearts of his countrymen.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
John sKerry abd Bidens shame/shameless antics have been a matter of public record for quite some time.  Joe is just trying to get back some honor respect that he and John have never had and never will.
  Neither will his whorish minions, covert or otherwise.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

John "Kernel" Kerry.  The only man in US military  service history to get a Purple Heart for getting capped in the ass by an exploding rice kernel.
"Ol' Rice Butt."
 One of the great nicknames in military history, right up there with "Stonewall" or "Blood and Guts."
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Every day someone in my unit suffered a wound greater than any Mr. Kerry ever received and did nothing more than put a Band-Aid on it and soldier on!  Most Vets, including his own boat mates, have absolutely NO use for that insufferable SOB!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Every day someone in my unit suffered a wound greater than any Mr. Kerry ever received and did nothing more than put a Band-Aid on it and soldier on!  Most Vets, including his own boat mates, have absolutely NO use for that insufferable SOB!

Kerry is a disgusting blight on the honor of every veteran who has suffered.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.