Author Topic: Three Primary Factors Stopped That Red Wave  (Read 342 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Three Primary Factors Stopped That Red Wave
« on: November 11, 2022, 02:18:53 pm »
November 11, 2022
Three Primary Factors Stopped That Red Wave
By Cassandra Smith

After watching the debacle on Tuesday night, I did my own post-mortem of what happened. I lay the blame on three major factors: The Republican elites, the American public, and early voting.

The Republican Elites

By far the most important factor is the Republican elites. In 2020, the GOPe was almost as glad as the Dems to be rid of Donald Trump, so they ignored and denied the massive vote fraud that swept Joe Biden into office.

After Biden’s many undistinguished years in the Senate, they convinced themselves that he was their friend and would work with them, in other words, “he’s one of us….” With a few notable exceptions, they went along with the Dems’ “insurrection” claptrap hoping it would vanquish Trump from the national scene for good. The GOPes ignored the effect these actions had on the Republican base, which was far more loyal to Donald Trump than to the Republican party.

My husband and I are pretty typical conservatives, and we were outraged at the Republican elites long before the 2020 election. Even though I changed my registration to “independent” after the Romney disaster, I continued to contribute regularly to the Republican Party and Republican candidates. That stopped cold in January 2020 after the GOPe rolled over and denied the 2020 voting irregularities and chastised anyone who questioned the results. No one penny of our money has gone to Republicans since and probably won’t ever again in the future.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/11/three_primary_factors_stopped_that_red_wave.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Three Primary Factors Stopped That Red Wave
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2022, 02:26:44 pm »
While Trump pooped in his nest in a few places, Mr. Chao held the purse strings and broke Reagan's 11th commandment to pull money from candidates who need it to his swamp cronies.

He needs to go but no one will challenge him.
The Republic is lost.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2022, 02:34:56 pm »
The Republican Elites

By far the most important factor is the Republican elites. In 2020, the GOPe was almost as glad as the Dems to be rid of Donald Trump, so they ignored and denied the massive vote fraud that swept Joe Biden into office.

Nailed it!  100%
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Hoodat

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2022, 04:02:34 pm »
Nailed it!  100%

Yep.  Definitely in Arizona and Georgia.  It is Republicans that are allowing vote fraud against Republican candidates.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2022, 08:44:03 pm »
In 2020, the GOPe was almost as glad as the Dems to be rid of Donald Trump, so they ignored and denied the massive vote fraud that swept Joe Biden into office.

After Biden’s many undistinguished years in the Senate, they convinced themselves that he was their friend and would work with them, in other words, “he’s one of us….”

The "Democratic" Party is like actually is a criminal organization!

The Republican Party is like a police agency,
the majority of whose officers are routinely taking bribes from the criminal organization.

The bribes are mostly in the form of favors done for
the friends and family of the politicians,
not directly to the politicians themselves.

The favors are largely in the form of jobs in
• government agencies,
• independent government agencies
   (agencies not under the control of the President, such as FDA, FCC, etc.),
• government chartered corporations (like Fannie Mae, etc.)
   (those jobs are not subject to salary caps, as are jobs in the federal government),
• "charitable" organizations, (like Planned Parenthood,
   which receives money from the federal government every year)
• consulting firms (who also receive government contracts,
   and whose employees are not subject to federal salary caps),
• and other government contractors
   (whose employees are also not subject to federal salary caps).

And of course, there are the giant monster mega banks,
who reap profits of billions of dollars per day
in interest payments on the federal debt!

The corruption is SO VAST it's hard to comprehend!
That's who runs the federal global corporate octopus!

If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2022, 09:15:32 pm »
There was never a "Red Wave", that was concocted by the media to blame Trump if Republicans didn't gain 40-50 seats, which was never going to happen.