Author Topic: Black Churches Set Afire - Dem Bigmouths Blame Trump Republicans >> OOPS!  (Read 310 times)

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
After the usual jumps to conclusions by screaming Leftists, the arsonist was arrested by police.
A young black man.
Think any apologies will be forthcoming from big mouth Leftists?   
Not a chance.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/historically-black-mississippi-churches-set-aflame-on-election-day

Two historically black churches in Jackson, Mississippi, were deliberately set on fire early Tuesday morning — Election Day — authorities told USA Today.

There were five additional suspected arson cases in the city — and all seven occurred in the area of Jackson State University, a historically black public university, the paper said.

'We will not allow domestic terrorists to suppress our right to vote'
Mississippi Democrat congressional candidate Shuwaski Young released a statement early Tuesday morning calling the fires acts of "terrorism," USA Today reported.

The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Black Churches Set Afire - Dem Bigmouths Blame Trump Republicans >> OOPS!
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2022, 04:02:31 pm »
Once again the left races to accuse only to find out it was one of their own. Waiting for the apologies from the racists for their comments

Of course these liberals who were so quick to condemn supposed right wing white supremacists by implication surely have a posting history of condemning all the fires set at Catholic churches...right? Of course not because there would be no political or SJW gain for them in that!