Author Topic: CNBC: 73% of Biden’s Student Loan Forgiveness Recipients Plan to Spend More on Dining Out, Travel  (Read 430 times)

Online Hoodat

CNBC: 73% of Biden’s Student Loan Forgiveness Recipients Plan to Spend More on Dining Out, Travel

PAM KEY  |  10 Nov 2022

Wednesday, the anchors of CNBC’s “Money Minute,” a segment on “NBC Now” streaming news platform, discussed a recent survey from Intelligent.com. that found 73% of President Biden’s student debt forgiveness anticipated recipients say they will spend the extra income on non-essential items including dining out and travel.

Anchor Deirdre Bosa said, “It could be easy as well for some people to enjoy travel and eating out rather than worrying about the future. One financial coach tells CNBC.com that you should not use the loan forgiveness only for long-term goals because your short-term self might get frustrated.”

She added, “Try to achieve a balance that lets you also invest in your future.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/11/10/cnbc-73-of-bidens-student-loan-forgiveness-recipients-plan-to-spend-more-on-dining-out-travel/

Another great big 'FU' to those of us who sacrificed by not eating out or travelling in order to pay our loans back on time.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Judge strikes down Biden student loan forgiveness plan as unconstitutional

Court calls Biden’s action one of the most egregious overreaches in executive history.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Judge strikes down Biden student loan forgiveness plan as unconstitutional

Court calls Biden’s action one of the most egregious overreaches in executive history.

Joe knew it was.  But he pushed it through for the votes. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Joe knew it was.  But he pushed it through for the votes.

B I N G O !!!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien