Author Topic: Trump told to hold 2024 announcement until after Georgia Senate runoff  (Read 274 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Trump told to hold 2024 announcement until after Georgia Senate runoff
By Mark Moore   
November 10, 2022 10:25am

Former President Donald Trump is being advised to delay next week’s “very big announcement” after a much-anticipated red wave failed to form on Election Day, with some arguing Republican efforts should be concentrated on the Dec. 6 US Senate runoff election in Georgia.

“I’ll be advising him that he move his announcement until after the Georgia runoff,” former Trump adviser Jason Miller told the Associated Press. “Georgia needs to be the focus of every Republican in the country right now.”

Trump has come under withering criticism for his role in the midterm campaign after Republican expectations for crushing victories in the House fell short and control of the Senate remained up in the air as of Thursday morning.

In a further blow to Trump’s status, his potential 2024 rival Ron DeSantis cruised to a double-digit reelection win as Florida governor and is being looked at as the future of the party.

more
https://nypost.com/2022/11/10/trump-advised-to-hold-off-on-mar-a-lago-announcement/
« Last Edit: November 10, 2022, 04:55:21 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Hoodat

Re: Trump told to hold 2024 announcement until after Georgia Senate runoff
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2022, 05:14:05 pm »
I’ll be advising him that he move his announcement until after the Georgia runoff,” former Trump adviser Jason Miller told the Associated Press.

Anyone else see a problem here?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2022, 08:08:58 pm »
Anyone else see a problem here?

Yeah.  Trump doesn't have the ability to wait that long.  If he can last as long and 11/15 I'll be shocked.  The Fat Orange man is ready to explode.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Longiron

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2022, 08:31:33 pm »
Yeah.  Trump doesn't have the ability to wait that long.  If he can last as long and 11/15 I'll be shocked.  The Fat Orange man is ready to explode.

He has to know if he runs HE LOSES. Does not matter who the challenger is.The DEMS and REPUBLICANS will make sure the FIX is in for him to LOSE just like last time.