Author Topic: It's Obvious Now: America's Voting System Is Rigged  (Read 2442 times)

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: It's Obvious Now: America's Voting System Is Rigged
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2022, 03:21:02 am »
We have very strict rules here in Georgia.  Rules that are ignored each election.

Republicans are almost a bigger problem than the Rats. For all those problematic swing states, they have all had total GOP control within the last 20 years.

And they have done nothing, even when the rules are in place.
The Republic is lost.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2022, 04:21:46 am »
Interesting.  I look back and during 'W's 2nd term, quite a few precincts around here lost power and some machines just stopped working.  It took a very long time to vote.

Can understand a full. power outage.  This garbage was specific to the machines.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2022, 04:30:11 am »
The #1 issue: Why didn't the RNC or the GOP do anything to ensure election integrity?  They've had 2 darn years and did nothing.

It's been obvious ever since Joe won that America's voting system is rigged.  How anyone could continue to deny that escapes me.
As I have postulated before, the system isn't solely to the benefit of Democrats.

If it was disadvantageous to those in the GOP who do not want the swamp to be cleaned, the whole mess would be cleaned up by now.

Which leads one to the conclusion that the ability to manipulate outcomes is not just to the bnefit of the Left, but the Swamp denizens as well, including those in the GOP who want to retain their lock on power within the power (the RINO/GOPe/Country Club faction). Merely ensuring that close battles remain underfunded and with tepid (at best) support otherwise is just not enough to keep those TEA party/MAGA types out. 
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2022, 04:08:52 pm »
The machine outages were a travesty, no question. But the bigger issue is the weeks or months of early, mail-in voting.

Agree @Polly Ticks 

Early voting facilitates and promotes uninformed and strictly emotional voting.

How many hundreds of thousands of votes were cast for Fetterman before the truth about his brain damage came out?  How many voted across the nation before one debate was held?

How many votes were cast in reaction to the democrat's fear of the day ---- like abortion or social security; or the promise of the day such as student debt forgiveness?   Demonrats have a unique talent for pinpointing an election at the individual --- and early voting makes it highly effective for them.

Early voting also promotes prolonged counting ---- the last bastion of fraud.

We need this to end this election season BS and return to election day.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2022, 04:10:07 pm »
As I have postulated before, the system isn't solely to the benefit of Democrats.

If it was disadvantageous to those in the GOP who do not want the swamp to be cleaned, the whole mess would be cleaned up by now.

Which leads one to the conclusion that the ability to manipulate outcomes is not just to the bnefit of the Left, but the Swamp denizens as well, including those in the GOP who want to retain their lock on power within the power (the RINO/GOPe/Country Club faction). Merely ensuring that close battles remain underfunded and with tepid (at best) support otherwise is just not enough to keep those TEA party/MAGA types out.

:yowsa: pointing-up

Washington DC needs this!

« Last Edit: November 11, 2022, 04:16:12 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2022, 04:27:25 am »
Years ago, a woman on national news bragged about her and her daughter going and voting six times.  They each committed five felonies.  That woman's identity could have been easily determined, but I am 100% certain no one did a thing.  It is for this reason that voter ID should be mandatory throughout the country.

2020 was 100% fixed.  No mystery what happened.  PA is an excellent example.  In that huge Philly vote tabulation center, when they put the poster boards up and blocked the poll watchers from doing their job, EVERY VOTE in that center should have been rendered null and void.  The reason there are poll watchers is because of the propensity of humans to cheat!  Yes, cheat.  Stopping a poll watcher from doing their job, and then nothing done about it shows how broken the system is in PA.

Our election system is completely corrupted.  Electronic voting machines are actually easy to hack.  That is a fact.  Anyone that believes otherwise must believe in unicorns.  That is why we will NEVER have honest voting until we return to paper ballots.  And for those that don't remember, paper ballots were counted the day of the election and did not take a week of cheating to determine the outcome.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2022, 04:03:32 pm »
Years ago, a woman on national news bragged about her and her daughter going and voting six times.  They each committed five felonies.  That woman's identity could have been easily determined, but I am 100% certain no one did a thing.  It is for this reason that voter ID should be mandatory throughout the country.

2020 was 100% fixed.  No mystery what happened.  PA is an excellent example.  In that huge Philly vote tabulation center, when they put the poster boards up and blocked the poll watchers from doing their job, EVERY VOTE in that center should have been rendered null and void.  The reason there are poll watchers is because of the propensity of humans to cheat!  Yes, cheat.  Stopping a poll watcher from doing their job, and then nothing done about it shows how broken the system is in PA.

Our election system is completely corrupted.  Electronic voting machines are actually easy to hack.  That is a fact.  Anyone that believes otherwise must believe in unicorns.  That is why we will NEVER have honest voting until we return to paper ballots.  And for those that don't remember, paper ballots were counted the day of the election and did not take a week of cheating to determine the outcome.
Why would the dems want to change it since it's working for them?  Obviously they have no intention of changing a thing.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online corbe

« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2022, 03:11:31 am »
Toad the Wet Sprocket - Something's Always Wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fK7bwIVrQFs
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
The Republic is lost.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2022, 03:09:43 pm »
Frick'n A, someone is FINALLY doing something out there.
They need to scrap it and do it over.  Way too many problems.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2022, 03:16:48 pm »

Yep! Same in Harris County, Tx.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2022, 03:51:41 pm »
It is just NOW becoming obvious to some people????

Have them been living out of the country for several years,or are they just clueless?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2022, 11:43:24 pm »
Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
·29m

Democrats received 10 million LESS votes in 2022 than they did in 2018. Republicans received 3 million MORE—a 13 million vote swing.

Don’t let anyone tell you Republicans didn’t turn out, they did. It was early mail and harvesting in about 20 key districts. We will fix this.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2022, 12:25:28 am »

Yes, hopefully this will get some sunshine on their process so it can be fixed.
The Republic is lost.