Author Topic: It's Obvious Now: America's Voting System Is Rigged  (Read 2490 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
It's Obvious Now: America's Voting System Is Rigged
« on: November 10, 2022, 04:46:34 pm »
It's Obvious Now: America's Voting System Is Rigged
The machines went down! The tabulators failed! The paper ran out! The printer settings were wrong!
Emerald Robinson
Nov 9

Welcome to the Banana Republic of Biden — where the voting machines break down and the tabulators fail and the paper runs out on Election Day!

The rigging was so bad, so obvious, so corrupt that even the corporate media was forced to admit that electronic voting machines didn’t work across America. That was a “conspiracy theory” — you might recall — just the day before.

But — lo and behold ! — the machines were all “down” in Mercer County, New Jersey. They were full of “mishaps” in Harris County, Texas and in Chesterfield County, Virginia and in Bell County, Texas and in Suffolk County, New York. At least 20% of all the machines were “not working” throughout Maricopa County, Arizona. They “ran out of paper” in Luzerne County, Pennsylvania. In fact, “officials say that roughly 44 polling locations in Luzerne County ran out of paper to print ballots.”

Of course, it’s completely normal on Election Day for 44 polling places to run out of paper simultaneously. Don’t start fueling conspiracy theories by noticing that such a shortage must be deliberate!

It was always the case that the Washington uniparty was going to rig the elections against Trump-aligned candidates. The Swamp was not interested in victories for candidates like Blake Masters and Kari Lake in Arizona, Herschel Walker in Georgia, Dr. Oz and Doug Mastriano in Pennsylvania — and it was not interested in the continued careers of “troublemakers” like Lauren Boebert and Ron Johnson. Notice that almost all of those races are currently “too close to call” this morning — or called for the Democrat long before the votes could be counted.

Democrats needed to disrupt the Republican vote in Arizona to stop Masters and Lake — and what a coincidence! — the machines go down in the red precincts of Maricopa County and keep working elsewhere!

more
https://emeralddb3.substack.com/p/its-obvious-now-americas-voting-system
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Re: It's Obvious Now: America's Voting System Is Rigged
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2022, 05:16:58 pm »
Can we at the very least do away with the voting machine system that was specifically designed for Hugo Chavez?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Idiot

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2022, 08:27:29 pm »
Can we at the very least do away with the voting machine system that was specifically designed for Hugo Chavez?
Our voting system in Texas seems to work quite well.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2022, 08:29:50 pm »

We have some GOP politicians here in Georgia (all of whom just got re-elected) who accepted a large sum of money to install and implement the Chavez machines.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2022, 09:12:02 pm »
The machine outages were a travesty, no question. But the bigger issue is the weeks or months of early, mail-in voting. 
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online libertybele

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2022, 09:22:22 pm »
The #1 issue: Why didn't the RNC or the GOP do anything to ensure election integrity?  They've had 2 darn years and did nothing.

It's been obvious ever since Joe won that America's voting system is rigged.  How anyone could continue to deny that escapes me.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2022, 09:24:09 pm »

It took FL less than 5 hours to tally the votes. 

We must demand that we get back to voting on just Election Day.  NO early voting.  NO mail in ballots except for those overseas.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2022, 09:34:03 pm »
Naaaaawww......

20 critical Printers going down at the same time is the norm.  /s
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline berdie

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2022, 09:38:14 pm »
It took FL less than 5 hours to tally the votes. 

We must demand that we get back to voting on just Election Day.  NO early voting.  NO mail in ballots except for those overseas.

Agreed. Voting is an honor and privilege...not a convenience. (in most cases)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2022, 09:48:51 pm »

Agreed. Voting is an honor and privilege...not a convenience. (in most cases)

It's more than an honor and a privilege IMO.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2022, 10:47:36 pm »
The #1 issue: Why didn't the RNC or the GOP do anything to ensure election integrity?  They've had 2 darn years and did nothing.

It's been obvious ever since Joe won that America's voting system is rigged.  How anyone could continue to deny that escapes me.

What do you do when the courts universally refuse to even give the cases a hearing? @libertybele
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2022, 10:49:37 pm »

Except in Harris County where they are completely corrupt! @mrpotatohead

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online libertybele

« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2022, 10:53:51 pm »
What do you do when the courts universally refuse to even give the cases a hearing? @libertybele

Well, you have a point there @Bigun   Please correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't each county have their own set of rules provided that they are within State voting laws??  Ultimately I thought that the RNC had some say in the way that elections are handled???

Online libertybele

« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2022, 10:57:28 pm »
Naaaaawww......

20 critical Printers going down at the same time is the norm.  /s

Interesting.  I look back and during 'W's 2nd term, quite a few precincts around here lost power and some machines just stopped working.  It took a very long time to vote.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2022, 11:02:59 pm »
Well, you have a point there @Bigun   Please correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't each county have their own set of rules provided that they are within State voting laws??  Ultimately I thought that the RNC had some say in the way that elections are handled???

No @libertybele they do not have their "own set" of rules. They are required to follow the rules written by the legislature exclusively and to the letter.  No administrator or court has the authority to change those rules one iota for any reason and I strongly suspect that SCOTUS is going to make that perfectly clear (as if it already isn't) very soon.

The only thing the RNC or DNC can do is make sure that the law is followed to the letter.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2022, 11:06:05 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2022, 11:05:45 pm »
It's more than an honor and a privilege IMO.

Agree. Voting is a solemn duty.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2022, 11:09:33 pm »
bele asserts (wisely):
"We must demand that we get back to voting on just Election Day.  NO early voting.  NO mail in ballots except for those overseas."

OK, one more time...
Here's my "voting article" from a "re-Constituted" Constitution (and yes, I've reached that point where I believe the existing one has become inadequate and requires revision):
=======================
This Constitution prescribes that only citizens may vote in all elections conducted within the United States. This includes elections for federal offices of The United States, elections for State offices in the Several States, and all municipal and local elections conducted within the borders of The United States.

Elections will be conducted only on Election Day as prescribed by this Constitution.

All ballots in all elections will be paper ballots cast by individual voters at their respective polling locations. Electronic means may be used to tabulate vote counts at the local level.

Provisional ballots of any kind are prohibited by this Constitution.

Ranked Choice Voting of any kind is prohibited by this Constitution.

An election shall not be considered to be won unless the winning candidate receives a majority of the votes cast. If no candidate receives a majority, a runoff election must be held within 35 days to determine the winner. This shall not apply to the elections for President and Vice President, which are to be conducted in accordance with the provisions of the Electoral College, as enumerated in this Constitution.

The use of the United States Mail shall not be permitted for the collection of ballots, with the exception of absentee ballots.

There shall be no use of absentee ballots without the presentation of individual need, subject to strict scrutiny by the registrar of voters.

All citizens of the United States will be required to produce identification before voting.

All citizens of the United States who desire to vote will be required to register at least six months in advance of election day, unless they have previously done so. All citizens requesting registration will be properly vetted by the registrar of voters.

Online libertybele

« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2022, 11:17:00 pm »
No @libertybele they do not have their "own set" of rules. They are required to follow the rules written by the legislature exclusively and to the letter.  No administrator or court has the authority to change those rules one iota for any reason and I strongly suspect that SCOTUS is going to make that perfectly clear (as if it already isn't) very soon.

The only thing the RNC or DNC can do is make sure that the law is followed to the letter.

Thank you for the clarification.  Interesting I called several precincts years ago questioning what was acceptable ID to vote and I was told that it was up to the county Supervisor of Elections.  Obviously I was fed a line of b.s.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2022, 11:21:15 pm »
Thank you for the clarification.  Interesting I called several precincts years ago questioning what was acceptable ID to vote and I was told that it was up to the county Supervisor of Elections.  Obviously I was fed a line of b.s.

:yowsa: It's clearly laid out in Florida law.

https://ballotpedia.org/Voter_ID_in_Florida

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online libertybele

« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2022, 11:27:39 pm »
:yowsa: It's clearly laid out in Florida law.

https://ballotpedia.org/Voter_ID_in_Florida

Good information.  Most state's are very relaxed in ID requirements.  I like TN and AR rules.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2022, 11:32:20 pm »
Rigged, I wouldn't say that, but tilted towards Democrats who vote early and benefit by vote by mail, absolutely.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2022, 11:37:42 pm »
Good information.  Most state's are very relaxed in ID requirements.  I like TN and AR rules.

Texas and Florida have very similar ID requirements.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2022, 02:56:14 am »
When this kind of crap happens, there needs to be strict rules to secure, segregate, and scrutinize every vote with full transparency under the supervision by the state and not the county.
The Republic is lost.

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2022, 03:06:24 am »
Married men, married women and single men all voted GOP, but single women by a much large margin voted 'Rat, with that effect strongest among the young.

If the electoral system is "rigged", we rigged it when we gave 18 to 21 year olds the vote.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2022, 03:14:00 am »
We have very strict rules here in Georgia.  Rules that are ignored each election.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-