Author Topic: 'Do Not Reward Mediocrity': Tucker Carlson Says GOP Needs To Replace Leadership  (Read 264 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
He made strong valid points.  I do believe Trump does have a certain level of culpability for this week's disaster.  But Turdle and McCarthy are the true culprits.

The sheer fact these two don't get dumped are proof enough for me, that the GOP is not serious in having our best interests at heart.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline The_Reader_David

I agree on McCarthy, I've seen nothing useful about the man other than contributing one more spot toward control of the House, but McConnell is very skilled and plays a long game, which annoys people who want short term gains.  Whenever you think of McConnell remember five words which thanks to him do not describe reality:  Supreme Court Justice Merrick Garland.

You might also consider that had McConnell's favored candidates been selected in the primaries, rather than Trump's, the GOP would almost certainly already have control of the Senate in the next Congress, rather than it still being up in the air, and likely remaining in 'Rat hands.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I agree on McCarthy, I've seen nothing useful about the man other than contributing one more spot toward control of the House, but McConnell is very skilled and plays a long game, which annoys people who want short term gains.  Whenever you think of McConnell remember five words which thanks to him do not describe reality:  Supreme Court Justice Merrick Garland.

You might also consider that had McConnell's favored candidates been selected in the primaries, rather than Trump's, the GOP would almost certainly already have control of the Senate in the next Congress, rather than it still being up in the air, and likely remaining in 'Rat hands.

There was a brief rumor that Scalise was going to challenge McCarthy yesterday.  Didn't pan out though

McC (onnell) (arthy).

Folks....We are McScrewed
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.