Author Topic: Home2022November9COP27 Invited an Accused Narco-Terrorist – John Kerry Shook His Hand  (Read 148 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Home2022November9COP27 Invited an Accused Narco-Terrorist – John Kerry Shook His Hand

COP27 Awkward: John Kerry Shaking Hands with Accused Narco-Terrorist Venezuelan dictator Nicholas Madurro. Madurro has a Justice Department Bounty of $15 million. Source Daily Mail, Fair Use, Low Resolution Image to Identify the Subject.

COP27 Invited an Accused Narco-Terrorist – John Kerry Shook His Hand
12 hours ago Eric Worrall 24 Comments
Essay by Eric Worrall

Shame on COP27 for inviting such a person. In an earlier story, I mentioned John Kerry shook hands with accused terrorist Nicholas Maduro – a plausible facilitator of the next mass casualty attack on the USA.

Bring him in, John! Awkward moment John Kerry SHAKES HANDS with Venezuela’s ex-president Nicolas Maduro at COP27 Summit in Egypt – despite US having $15million bounty out on the narco-terrorist

Joe Biden’s climate change envoy John Kerry was in the Egyptian resort of Sharm-el-Sheikh on Tuesday, and was caught on camera shaking Maduro’s hand

The Venezuelan leader, one of 90 world leaders attending the conference, has been indicted by the United States for drug trafficking

In March 2020 the Justice Department issued a $15 million reward for ‘information leading to the arrest and/or conviction of Maduro’

The State Department tried to downplay Kerry’s encounter with Maduro, insisting that it was not ‘planned or substantive in any way’

The State Department still officially recognizes Maduro’s rival Juan Guaido as the legitimate president, but is increasingly warming to Venezuela amid the oil crisis

Venezuela has the world’s largest oil reserves, but has been blocked by decades of U.S. sanctions

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2022/11/09/cop27-invited-an-accused-narco-terrorist-john-kerry-shook-his-hand/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson