Author Topic: BREAKING: Bruce Springsteen says he will be "on the next plane" to Australia if Donald Trump becomes  (Read 2250 times)

ironhorsedriver and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Kamaji

He recently got booed off stage. He went into some kind of anti-Trump diatribe during the concert and the audience wasn't having it.

Someone yelled, "Sing a damn song!" in the middle of his speech and Springsteen lost his mind. He went volcanic on his audience and stormed off like a pissed off toddler.

I guess the idea that we came to hear you perform, not to hear who you HATE, is lost on the aging Bruce.

:thumbsup:

Offline collins

I really don't care what Bruce Springsteen says, but I don't believe him. He is a musician and he makes a lot of money. Australia would tax him to the hilt, and Bruce is notoriously cheap - paid his roadies minimum wage and all. His music is okay IMO but I wouldn't pay to attend one of his concerts because he might talk.

Offline roamer_1

[...] in the end, the picture of my ass looked better, than the picture of my face

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/the-rolling-stone-interview-bruce-springsteen-on-born-in-the-u-s-a-184690/

Wait... There's a difference?

:silly: Sometimes I crack me up.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline corbe

They can't leave they're under Contract by the CIA.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline the OlLine Rebel

This is getting as tired and boring as the “Republicans are NAZIs” trope.

I keep hoping lib celebs will carry out their threats, but as with most lib threats, they don’t.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline LMAO

This is getting as tired and boring as the “Republicans are NAZIs” trope.

I keep hoping lib celebs will carry out their threats, but as with most lib threats, they don’t.

Maybe this time they really,really,really mean it

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

as with most lib threats, they don’t.
Is there a leftist who doesn't lie?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

We're all just f---ing jam between his rich ass toes!" she wrote. "Honestly f--- this s--- I am moving if this is my president! I don't say things I don't mean!"

Miley Cyrus, 2016…..who,btw, is still here
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Hoodat

I really don't care what Bruce Springsteen says, but I don't believe him. He is a musician

That's debatable.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
If Bruce is "The Boss"...I quit!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald