Author Topic: Buh-Bye Beto, It Wasn’t Nice Knowing You  (Read 1486 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Buh-Bye Beto, It Wasn’t Nice Knowing You
« on: November 10, 2022, 02:19:15 am »
Legal Insurrection by Mike LaChance 11/9/2022

Three time loser, twice in Texas and a presidential run.

After his loss to Texas Governor Greg Abbott last night, Beto O’Rourke is now a three time loser. He lost a senate race in Texas, then a presidential run and now this.

So the next question should be obvious.

Mike LaChance

What political office will Beto run for and lose next?

Consider the money this guy has burned through.

John Ocasio-Rodham Nolte

Beto...

Spent $80 million to lose to Ted Cruz in 2018.
Spent $13 million to lose the Democrat nominee in 2020.
Spent $77 million to lose to Greg Abbott in 2022.

That's $170 million to lose three elections.

Stacey Abrams will beat him with what she spent on two losses.

Still.

This meme is making the rounds on Twitter right now.

Is Beto finished now?

Brandon Gillespie writes at FOX News:

THREE STRIKES: Once highly touted Beto O’Rourke loses third election in a row

The third time was not the charm for Texas Democrat Beto O’Rourke on Tuesday as voters in the state got a front-row seat to see his latest attempt at higher office come crashing down.

O’Rourke, a former congressman, fell short in his race to unseat incumbent Republican Gov. Greg Abbott the Fox News Decision Desk projected, marking his third loss in four years after running for U.S. Senate in Texas in 2018 and president in 2020.

Although O’Rourke was highly touted by Democrats in each of his campaigns, he consistently failed to gain traction with voters following his 2018 run for Senate, and ultimately he became parody-worthy for “Saturday Night Live” over his perennial, lackluster runs for office.

More: https://legalinsurrection.com/2022/11/buh-bye-beto-it-wasnt-nice-knowing-you/

Offline Idiot

Re: Buh-Bye Beto, It Wasn’t Nice Knowing You
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2022, 02:31:11 am »
He'll run for something again...that's his job.

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2022, 02:56:57 am »

I believe he'll run again, and Ted Cruz will be his target! :coffee:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2022, 10:27:56 am »
He is a Three time nacho.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2022, 03:26:23 pm »
Bozo Beto and his mad skateboarding skillz will be around as long as there are stupid dims stupid enough to donate to his political slush funds.......

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2022, 03:29:04 pm »

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2022, 03:35:50 pm »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2022, 03:40:37 pm »

lol....  he'd make good gator bait.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline berdie

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2022, 08:33:11 pm »

That's hilarious! And although I don't wish ill on anybody, it could be time for him to move on. Not to La. It's too close to Tx.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2022, 03:57:24 pm »
I believe he'll run again, and Ted Cruz will be his target! :coffee:

I don’t think Ted will be caught napping next time around.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2022, 04:00:41 pm »

In politics, typically 3 strikes, you strike out.

I think Bozo is going to take the Adminstrative route via ambassadorships and cabinet secretary than blowing any addiional DNCC money.

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2022, 07:03:34 pm »

Normally, I would agree. In this case, Ted has been vilified ever since by both parties.  He is not as popular as he once was in my opinion.  Time will tell!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2022, 07:26:12 pm »

That's hilarious! And although I don't wish ill on anybody, it could be time for him to move on. Not to La. It's too close to Tx.

Abbott should put him on the next bus to Martha's Vineyard with 49 of his closest illegal's.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2022, 07:44:32 pm »
I think he runs for office because his wife is tired of having him sitting around the house, leaving Cheetos crumbs all over the place. This moron has absolutely no record on which to run. He offers no particular knowledge or skills. He's never held a real job.
... O'Rourke was born into a local political family in El Paso, Texas, and is a graduate of Woodberry Forest School and Columbia University. While studying at Columbia, he began a brief music career as bass guitarist in the post-hardcore band Foss. After his college graduation, he returned to El Paso and began a business career. In 2005, he was elected to the El Paso City Council, serving until 2011; he served as mayor pro tempore during his first year in office. ...
This clown has worked very little in his life. Even Wikipedia can't make him look good:
After graduation, O'Rourke worked as a live-in caretaker and art mover before working for an Internet service provider run by his uncle. He later took a position at H. W. Wilson Company as a proofreader, and wrote short stories and songs in his free time.

O'Rourke returned to El Paso in 1998. At first, he was working with computers as an inventory tracker at his mother's upscale furniture store and living in an apartment building owned by his father....  In 2000, he co-founded Stanton Street Technology Group, an Internet services and software company. With O'Rourke himself unable to obtain a loan, his father took out a $20,000 loan on his behalf. O'Rourke's wife, Amy, operated the business until June 2017. ...

O'Rourke was involved with El Paso civic organizations and nonprofit groups, such as the Rotary Club, United Way, and Center Against Sexual and Family Violence. He was a member of the boards of the El Paso Hispanic Chamber of Commerce and the Institute for Policy and Economic Development at UTEP. ...
But for mommy and daddy, and his wife's financial backing, this clown would be living in a refrigerator box by the railroad tracks. He and Fetterlump have a lot in common.  *****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2022, 09:37:32 pm »
I think he runs for office because his wife is tired of having him sitting around the house, leaving Cheetos crumbs all over the place. This moron has absolutely no record on which to run. He offers no particular knowledge or skills. He's never held a real job. This clown has worked very little in his life. Even Wikipedia can't make him look good:But for mommy and daddy, and his wife's financial backing, this clown would be living in a refrigerator box by the railroad tracks. He and Fetterlump have a lot in common.  *****rollingeyes*****
He's just Festterman with a few more firing neurons and lot more family money supporting his lazy @zz.

Offline berdie

« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2022, 10:21:08 pm »
I'll just say two things...

He has a lot of out state funding. And he campaigns like crazy. Maybe the two are related.

I still think he needs to move to a more compatible state.

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2022, 10:34:18 pm »
But for mommy and daddy, and his wife's financial backing, this clown would be living in a refrigerator box by the railroad tracks. He and Fetterlump have a lot in common.  *****rollingeyes*****

Boxcar Beto!  I like it!