Author Topic: The Alarmist Claims Of Climate Doom Are Missing One Thing: Evidence  (Read 166 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY ANDREW L. URBAN ON NOV 9, 2022. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

The Alarmist Claims Of Climate Doom Are Missing One Thing: Evidence

Climate Emergency protestIt might take a catastrophe to stop politicians (and other cohorts) from making assertions to justify consequential decisions without evidence – like during Covid.

The habit was acquired over the past three decades as AGW (remember?) was hoisted on the world as if it were scientifically acquired knowledge.

It wasn’t.

It was politics dressed in a white lab coat, the intent now becoming clearer: destructive change to Western societies. Just look around… The attack on fossil fuels has brought us closer to a dystopian world where fuel is a scarce and valuable currency. [Emphasis, links added]
https://climatechangedispatch.com/the-alarmist-claims-of-climate-doom-are-missing-one-thing-evidence/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson