Author Topic: CNN’s Borger: ‘Insulting’ for Biden to Say He Won’t Change  (Read 299 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CNN’s Borger: ‘Insulting’ for Biden to Say He Won’t Change

Ian Hanchett 9 Nov 2022

During CNN’s election coverage on Wednesday, CNN Chief Political Analyst Gloria Borger said that President Joe Biden’s remark in his post-election press conference on Wednesday that he won’t do anything different in the wake of the 2022 midterms because his achievements will take time for people to recognize is a bad answer that is “insulting people” given that large majorities of the country believe that the country is headed in the wrong direction and think that we are already in a recession.

Borger stated, “Here was sort of the thing that struck me, which is when he was asked would you change anything, he said, no. Now, you have 75% of the country saying that we’re headed in the wrong direction. 75% believe we are in a recession. And then the President — you know, in a way to try to brag about himself and what he’s done, of course, and to talk about how Republicans would threaten your Social Security and your Medicare, he said he just wouldn’t do anything different because of course, our achievements take a long time to be recognized. That’s insulting people. And I don’t think that was a good answer from the President.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/11/09/cnns-borger-insulting-for-biden-to-say-he-wont-change/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: CNN’s Borger: ‘Insulting’ for Biden to Say He Won’t Change
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2022, 01:04:44 am »
Amazing isn't it, that obviously we are in a recession under Joe's leadership, and he's trying to convince people that his achievements will soon be recognized.

The way I see it, Gen Z's are complete idiots for voting for the status quo and buying into his hype.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2022, 01:06:15 am by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2022, 04:25:05 pm »
Amazing isn't it, that obviously we are in a recession under Joe's leadership, and he's trying to convince people that his achievements will soon be recognized.

The way I see it, Gen Z's are complete idiots for voting for the status quo and buying into his hype.

The way I see it, Democrat Communist Party sheeple and some independents are complete idiots for voting for the status quo and buying into his hype.
Every time I heard about the red wave that is coming I laughed. DCP sheeple are too stupid to change.

Online LMAO

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2022, 06:00:18 pm »
Joe Biden doesn’t see it as insulting

His policy is that the beatings will continue until morale improves
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2022, 06:21:53 pm »
How great a fool can a fool be?  How could Joe be any clearer than who he has shown he is for the last two years?  The deceived and confused ho's of Joe now demand Joe has to be other than who Joe has been the last two years.  There are fools and then damn fools, have they found a new level of fool beyond that now?
The ultra damn fool wants Joe now to be other than who Joe has been?
 :silly: :tongue2: :silly: :tongue2: :silly: :tongue2: :silly: :tongue2:  :silly: :tongue2: :silly: :tongue2: :silly: :tongue2: :silly: :tongue2:

By the way after the election democrats declared Republicans now need to bi-partisan with democrats, of course they mean bendover.  De Santis had a queer funny boy declare publically, De Santis only brought funny boy on the team to sexually abuse him and went graphic in details.  The stark reality of democrat lies vs democrat reality of how perverse, corrupt, evil they really are.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2022, 12:58:01 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions