Author Topic: Joe Biden Signals Support for Investigation of Elon Musk Acquiring Twitter: ‘There’s Lots of Ways’  (Read 472 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Signals Support for Investigation of Elon Musk Acquiring Twitter: ‘There’s Lots of Ways’

Charlie Spiering 9 Nov 2022

President Joe Biden suggested Wednesday he was interested in the federal government investigating billionaire Elon Musk’s acquisition of Twitter.

“I think that Elon Musk’s cooperation and/or technical relationships with other countries is worthy of being looked at,” Biden said during a press conference at the White House on Wednesday.

Biden was asked by a reporter if he was concerned about Musk’s acquisition of Twitter using financing from foreign countries like Saudi Arabia.

“Whether or not he is doing anything inappropriate, I’m not suggesting that,” Biden said. “It warrants being looked at.”

When asked by another reporter how he planned to make it happen, Biden replied, “There’s a lot of ways.”

It is not uncommon for Saudi Arabia to invest in American technology companies, and the Saudis had already invested in Twitter before Musk purchased the social media company.

Democrats have already demanded that Musk be investigated over his deal to purchase Twitter.

Sen. Chris Murphy (D-CT) asked the Committee on Foreign Investment earlier this month to investigate “potential national security concerns” of the deal.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/11/09/joe-biden-signals-support-for-investigation-of-elon-musk-acquiring-twitter-theres-lots-of-ways/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Show me the man....
The Republic is lost.

Offline Hoodat

They don't even try to hide their fascism any more.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Indeed, Joe is proud to double down on his worst actions, now that fools so dearly love and support him.  Hell will reign, even fools will weep.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline corbe

I don't trust Elon to do the Right Thing, if push came to shove, when the Gov has so much control over his future fortunes in most of his endeavors.   
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online mountaineer

Speaking of cooperation and/or relationships with other countries, how about the Biden family's connection to China and Ukraine?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
   I don't trust Elon to do the Right Thing, if push came to shove, when the Gov has so much control over his future fortunes in most of his endeavors.
It's not like Musk doesn't have leverage, what's NASA gonna do to get satellites(big ones) into orbit or personnel to the space station, use the SLS, how long after this test flight before the next one? How long until other companies field anything as safe, powerful, reliable and relatively inexpensive as Musks? Brandon may huff and puff and blow up America but will democrats jeopardize America in space by going along with him? I suppose next we will hear Brandon spout off about nationalizing SpaceX...you know in the interest of national security or some such crock.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The horror of the last two years will now be advanced much more in the next two years.  They cry in jubilation at putting their futures in jeopardy.  Let the fools have their way, wallow in it, and meet their well deserved fates.  They fought hard for the End Times, let them receive it in all its horrors
 :smokin: :reaper: ***suicide*** :reaper: :smokin:
« Last Edit: November 11, 2022, 06:06:50 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions