Author Topic: Horowitz: Understanding DeSantis, shocking election results, and the red-state revolution we need  (Read 173 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Horowitz: Understanding DeSantis, shocking election results, and the red-state revolution we need

There are three political parties in America: Republicans, Democrats, and Ron DeSantis. Democrats are extremely unpopular but were somehow, nonetheless, able to defeat Republicans (morally, if not tactically), who are essentially a controlled opposition. Democrats won big given the circumstances, but at the same time, Ron DeSantis, who is the most antithetical to what Democrats stand for, won big as well. What gives?

There is no way to sugarcoat the GOP crap show in this election. Republicans began this election season with first and goal at the Democrat end zone, with a 50-50 Senate and 212 seats in the House. Even a traditional modest midterm gain against the incumbent president – even with a good economy – should have been enough to flip both chambers. Add to it the fact that the economy, crime, tyranny, border invasion, and inflation have never been worse, there was so much malaise in America, and all the polls showed the GOP winning on every major issue, and we had the makings of a wave that should have swamped the GOP waves of 2010 and 1994. .......

.....................The question everyone should be asking, however, is if half the states are as reliably red as the blue ones are blue, how come we don’t have leaders who govern like DeSantis in every one of those states? What would the country look like if the governors of Oklahoma, North Dakota, Alabama, Wyoming, Arkansas, Missouri, and Idaho governed like DeSantis rather than a bunch of WEF-inspired technocrats? What would happen if every supermajority red-state governor used the machinery of state government to change the economies, culture, legal structure, and policies of the states the way Florida has done? What if every red-county government, school board, and health department reflected the values of the locals rather than the elites, as they currently do in most states aside from Florida?.......................

https://www.conservativereview.com/horowitz-understanding-desantis-shocking-election-results-and-the-red-state-revolution-we-need-2658623016.html
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.